1 Like

Especially the buckets.
Burned my tips some too.
Overnight lol

1 Like

2 Likes

Just took these pictures.

2 Likes

Blue Cheese in coco. Literally changed colors drastically after I put in flawless finish 2 days ago. Nearing the end

2 Likes

I’ve never used flawless.
I have a monster in a bucket I may try it on

1 Like

When you all transfer a seedling in do you still to a 1 ml per liter or what ppm should I be at when sticoing a auto seedling in a 5 gal dwc, ?

How old is the seedling?

Are you on GN too?

1 Like

Naw I’m not.

1 Like

It has its first set of true leaves

Or 8 day ish

I would grow it a bit more before you transplant.

Okay cool, just picked up some golden tree today , I wonder if I add it in, if it will mess up the pH perfect technology…???, Like 1ml per gallon

I’ll have to look it up.

You should try to create a small diy dwc system.

… I actually did that and I’ll not run this stuff in dwc, it made the roots look like it had root rot over night and that running my temp at 65, and a beneficial back, a hour or 2 after adding it the plant started dropping and was just looking like hell,… I tried it on my soil plants and they seem to like it, but it plummits the pH almost like molasses

pH the water before you add the nutes. It’ll still drift up a bit but you’ll use way less pH down.

hello

From switzerland i use AN since 3 years outdoor and indoor

I have just started a DWC with MGB AN base with all the line AN “grand master” . 5gallons reservoir , 2 liter pot with many holes with clay balls buffered at PH 5 .

It s just incredible … i will post a framelapse video in a while , im on week2 of flowering.

word said ,

concerning AN ,

i have been able to answer some questions while going to the swiss cannatrade last week end .

there is no need at all to change or add any other additive or nutrients with the full line “grand master level” , meaning no need to put some CAL mag add because using Bud candy avoid it.

black roots as said sometime is coming from the use of the three roots additives wich are microbians activated by the contact of water , it s making the same job as trachiderma , these stuff are a bunch of good roots bacterias and enough to make the job .

Ph derivating is like phasing variation involving anion and cation exchange thru the lenght of the roots , by memory anions are much more up and cations down , ( i could be wrong could be the other way :wink: this meaning a wide global and perpetual transfet beetween hydrogen flow thru oxy bubbles . So meaning testing pH while bubbling is on will show a dancing value … there is no need at all to adjust the PH within a 7 days period wich is the duration of the biologic stability of the soup ( if my english is correct enough if it s not ask me i will rewrite or explain in another way.)

Concerning EC level for some people wondering

DON T try to avoid the program nutrients of AN , they are on Research and development constantly , for myself i did play the AN game

and for now , I won t never change to another regarding all these reasons and facts but aswell for the inocoty of AN versus heavy metal !

i dispose of a document from missisipi university wich is a comparative test of various nutrients regarding HM and pollution .

For the next test i will use overlighting to push up the ability of AN to overfeed the plants … new lights with double optical with PMMA can drive up the PPF to 1640 with 640 w consumption and using AN could permit to work without CO2 without burning the plant ! NEW AGE

That s all folks :wink: thanks to be there and to share about our passion .

1 Like