Dushin's first official grow

Sweet!!look like birds to me

2 Likes

Hell yea, nice start, healthy babies

1 Like

Thanks lol I think they are 8 days today hopefully the roots are starting to fill in so i can see some growth in the next week

2 Likes

Great start. Goodlooking girls!

Back from vacation and my ladies are looking beautiful

3 Likes

Great progress!!!

1 Like

Weekly photo I guess lol. Things are slow moving it feels like

1 Like

They are working on the roots…when they finally get legs under them they’ll shoot up. That’s when u give them some more space to a final pot…5 gal seems perfect for indoor so that’s what I use. You need to exercise some patience (extremely hard I know from experience) lmao but you cant make them grow. You can only give them your best effort :smile: the plants look great to me bro

Yeah there is a big difference from the last pic I posted lol. Just me being impatient

1 Like

21 days old. Just transplanted into 1 gallon smart pot with FFHF 2 pics lights on/lights off

2 Likes

@elheffe702

1 Like

Looking good bro. Nice and clean space

Did my first nute feeding last night did 1/3 recommended dose of grow big and big bloom along with cal mag but had to bottom feed (dunked in a bucket) because the soil I transplanted in had some gnats so trying to fight that.

Just An updated pic I guess
First one are my white widow.

2nd is my bubblegum

3 Likes

How are they doing now? Show us some growth lol

Lol sorry been lazy I guess. But just gave them a feeding lastnight half strength of cal mag big bloom and grow big 6.5 ph ppm 6xx (cant remember lol) not very tall but very bushy. Took some fan leaves off for inside growth!

2 Likes

Oh and I almost forgot! I topped 2 of em

1 Like

Lol yeah I can see the growth but I was expecting taller. Are u pleased with their growth?

No I’m not actually… Tallest one is only 6 inches… Granted I barried the stem when I transplanted a few weeks ago still need to put in a 5 gallon just seems to be working on the bushy part. I had both lights on at like 20 inches away but now I only have 1 on at 24 inches to see if they will stretch a little

@Mrcrabs @PurpNGold74 have way more exp than me but you’ve done what to do I think. Less light or farther away imo. Can any light get to the undergrowth?