Dushin's 2.0 grow

Well its been like 2 weeks sense ive done any kind of update just did some LST and probably some half ass super cropping. First time so doubt it’s right lol. Left are my white widows and right are my AK-47’s

As long as your stems aren’t laying on the ground they’ll bounce back.

Been a while sense I’ve updated. My dad died, and I about killed my plants. I should of flipped them a couple weeks ago, but giving them time to recover sense I’m back at it. Top right plant looks like she’s barely hanging on but she’s still with us first picture is from 3 days ago 2nd is just now.

2 Likes

I’m sorry to hear that @Dushin91…hopefully you and your family are dealing with it ok. I know the pain of losing a parent, and it really sucks :pensive::pensive::pensive:

Your plant does look better, they all do :cowboy_hat_face:

Yeah it sucked for sure we were close lol worked with him 6 days a week for the last 5 years but yeah we’re coping

1 Like

Sorry about your loss. I lost both of my parents in2007 a couple months apart. It was a hard time. :disappointed_relieved:

I’m a little late but, so sorry for your loss. You and your family have my deepest condolences’ :pray: :v: