Durban poison - train wreck & green crack in ap's & coco

Man it is so good hearing from you, sorry about the grow, hell I would of came and got em for you and kept them going, Change can be a good thing brother, house would be perfect,

5 Likes

Damn brother that sucks. On the brighter side of things, once you get your place, this will never happen again :+1: :v:

2 Likes

Sucks about the grow man, I’ve been there it sucks. I too rent so I know how you feel. Glad everything is well besides that. Take care bro.

2 Likes

@Auto11 My journal is retired for now! Tomorrow is a New Day…lol… Welcome to the Forum :+1:t3: :herb:

3 Likes

Hey now, old friend. Hopefully you can get back at it eventually. Happy to see you post, hope all is well. :+1:

1 Like

@TLC very sorry to hear about that, hopefully your able to get into your house quickly and enjoy building a new grow room setup and a permenant one at that where you will never have to worry about having to pull the plug again

2 Likes

@Bulldognuts @MyHd @Noctis420
I Thank Ya for that and all you Guys. I’m testing the furnace looking like a couple of Autos in auto pots are looking good. Landlord is out for now…LOL

5 Likes

@PremiumBudzBlondie
And Gals :herb:

1 Like

Can’t start again bro?

1 Like

@Bulldognuts
How did you come out on the sky walker autos?

Didn’t do autos. I ended with a little over 10 zips dry on one and 12 zips dry on the other. Plenty happy with that

5 Likes

I was thinking you did a quick auto grow my bad…lol… nice yield

2 Likes

Yeah, I had 2 NL Autos at the same time. Wasn’t planning on autos, but the seeds they sent were autos and I didn’t realize it until I got ready to drop. I believe I ended up with 4 or 5 zips per plant.

3 Likes

Planted a Gorilla Cookie Extreme Auto this morning. The other seed hasn’t cracked yet.

5 Likes

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone! Be Safe Enjoy :herb:

3 Likes

Happy Thanksgiving! :turkey:

1 Like

@Noctis420
Thanks Buddy Happy Thanksgiving :beers:

1 Like

Sorry @tlc I’ve been Mia for 3 days and my notifications were maxed out so just trying to touch base.
Tag me if ya need me. I got a couple more days off but I’ll swing in later.

1 Like

Same thing right back at you.

3 Likes

That sounds fire!

2 Likes