Durban poison - train wreck & green crack in ap's & coco

Your tent is going to be super stuffed at the rate they are going. :grin:

4 Likes

that one on the far right is Super Beast mode

3 Likes

The Durban Poison she took off from day one.

3 Likes

Man, those look great

3 Likes

Thanks got all 3 running now. Mixed up 6galsā€¦ Now see how long it lasts.

4 Likes

The image of the one on the very left is when you can turn them on, or at least test them.
Top water until water is in the tray and then give it a bit come back and if itā€™s gone in 6-12hr then your good to go.
Off to the races now and healthy out of the gate.

4 Likes

Looking beautiful, brother. What exactly do you have the pots on?

1 Like

The pots are sitting in the auto pot trays the trays is on a peice of plywood. @Dr.Zooted Thanks

3 Likes

Hmm again something new to me. Very cool, Iā€™ll have to check into that.

1 Like

@Dr.Zooted hereā€™s the journal and the man to see if you want to learn about autopots.

5 Likes

Just wrapped up dry weights.
Not as good as expected but then again I ran 5 plants up to two weeks apart on one reservoir while I was gone 80%of the time lol so eh Iā€™m content with it.

6 Likes

Everything ok brother? Havenā€™t seen you in a while

2 Likes

Hey my friend, I also wanted to check in with you. Havenā€™t seen you around, hopefully all is well with you and your family.

3 Likes

Ok you need to check in, where are ya brother. Hope everything is ok

1 Like

Dude itā€™s been another week, come on, where are ya

3 Likes

I too am awaiting your return, I wanna see that Durban!!

1 Like

Another week.brother, waiting on ya

1 Like

@MyHd @Bulldognuts @Noctis420
Iā€™M alive and well living in Covid Land
Anyhow there was a new furnace put in so I started my grow( get the land lord out of the picture. ) Everything was good until I used the furnace. It wasnā€™t working so good so the land lord is getting involved while Iā€™m at work. So itā€™s decision time get evicted and or go to jail. Not A Option!!
So I smoked a bowl had a few beersā€¦ Pulled the plug! Heart Breaking. The upside the furnace has worked perfect since I unplugged the grow room. WTFā€¦
February Iā€™m buying a house I hope to be back in March!
@Ocean Durban Poison will be in the drivers seat next grow!

7 Likes

Damn that sucksā€¦I would have found some way to put them somewhere safe the best I could and called in ā€œnot feeling well, need to make sure I donā€™t have the ronaā€ and sucked it up to be tested the at way I could be thereā€¦

1 Like

Sometimes bad news can lead to better things. Good luck keep us posted when things start looking up.

5 Likes