Durban poison - train wreck & green crack in ap's & coco

Cool man, curious to see how things go.

1 Like

Looking good and healthy

2 Likes

@Deepsix Thanks

@Noctis420 @PremiumBudzBlondie @Not2SureYet The Durban Poison sheā€™s rocking rite along.

9 Likes

@Bulldognuts Your getting ready to harvest thats cool. You got some nice buds on that plant.

3 Likes

Looking real good!

3 Likes

Iā€™m probably going to go to dark in a couple of days. Sort of a weird finish. The pistils are starting to recede but not going fully rust colored. Got a lot of cloudy trichs so Iā€™m going to finish her up. Once I get the last plant in jars Iā€™m breaking everything down and moving into a spare bedroom. It will be a little more room but mainly will allow me to have grow closed off from the rest of house. Iā€™ve been needing to have cable company out to check internet speed but my tent is in my office area so itā€™s probably not a good idea to have any strangers in the house until I can finish up this grow. :slightly_smiling_face::+1::v:

6 Likes

@Bulldognuts I know the feeling my neighbor is my landlord. Itā€™s a small houseā€¦lolā€¦ Iā€™m buying a house this spring. Cant be doing this the way I want to.

3 Likes

I hear that. I canā€™t wait to move into my own home were I wonā€™t need grow boxes with giant locks. Although the humidity seems more stable in them.

2 Likes

If your internet is wireless. It may be normal. They are throttling us back to about 1/3 of our normal speed. Hard lined is still full speed. To many people working from home right now

2 Likes

Iā€™m at day 17 from sprout. Day9 of Veg. Coco and Jacks I think is a good combination.

Topped the DP Today after the 5th node.

GC She is coming along fine few more days Iā€™ll Top her

And the TW I have confidence.

11 Likes

Nice n green just how I like em, lol. Nice job :+1:

2 Likes

Def watching this grow as I have some Durban poison heading my way!!

2 Likes

No doubt, looking fine :ok_hand:

3 Likes

Looking good brother

2 Likes

@Noctis420 @MyHd @Bulldognuts @Not2SureYet @Nicky @PremiumBudzBlondie

The APā€™S are up and running. Testing the TW to see if sheā€™s ready.

The DP and GC is liking this concept.

11 Likes

Siick. They look really healthy congrats!

3 Likes

Nice :ok_hand: Healthy looking ladies

4 Likes

You could have started those at half that size. They look great. I doubt you would see any lag with those. I am going to grow the AK out similar before she goes into a pot. She needs all the fluids she can get ran through her. My first run ff was over 1200ppm. It must have got a full load of the use autopot coco. When I tp water. The coco is under 200 when I finish. Next run will be all new coco.
You have some great node spacing there too. You guys are trying to make me look bad now arenā€™t you :grin:
Those are going to be some great ones. Is that about week 4 there?

3 Likes

I just wanted to be sure the roots were down there. There only 20 days from sprout so I hesitated. I did a flush on the DP before turning her on. 920 PPM /6.2 PH I believe my soil days are overā€¦lol @Not2SureYet

NO just learning from you

5 Likes