Durban poison - train wreck & green crack in ap's & coco

Have some better pics the phone doesn’t do rite.

3 Likes

These look great :+1:

1 Like

Those look really nice man

1 Like

Thanks Tag me not sure where your at anymore.

1 Like

Trying to get on as much as I can but I’m back to work, and its alot. I thought I tagged you on my grow, ill check it out. Plants look beautiful brother

2 Likes

Thanks my friend never grew a auto before they grow fast. I’m happy with her. What do you have going on? @MyHd

2 Likes

Just finished up a couple Super Nova and a big AK47, had trouble with the Super Nova, I had a timer quit on me and bout my 4 week in flower my light stayed on I believe was a couple days and pretty much stunted the flower growth, I was gone for three days and the wife was keeping a eye on them but she isn’t into the grows so much as she is the benefit, LOL. I think it started to revert back to vegging and that screwed it up, but my AK47 grew huge so shit happens move on,lol

2 Likes

Never thought about a timer failure Murphy’s Law
Not a total loss still had a nice plant. Another check mark in the list of shit happens. I’ll be done with this plant in a few weeks then I’m moving into my own place. Be a couple of months until the next grow.

3 Likes

When you get your place are you planning a grow room or go with a tent.
Lesson learned, spent a bit more money on timers so we’ll see.

1 Like

I will be staying with tents considering a 5x5 with a HLG 650R along with the 32x60 with the HLG320XL

2 Likes

I had timer issues also.
I now use these with everything on my phone with an app.
https://www.walmart.com/ip/Smart-Plug-2-Pack-Wifi-Enabled-Mini-Outlets-Socket-Compatible-Alexa-Google-Assistant-No-Hub-Required-Timing-Outlet-Remote-Control-Devices-Anywhere/574441989

2 Likes

Thats a cool gadget I like that!

Auto Flowers are good get nice Buds :upside_down_face: Fun plant to grow :v:t3:

6 Likes

WiFi OG she’s turning colors again.

4 Likes

Thats cool sure is pretty

2 Likes

Wifi og !

4 Likes

Wow, never seen so much Beautiful colors !!

2 Likes

Thats impressing simply beautiful. @Noctis420

3 Likes

Flushing!

4 Likes

@Noctis420 Good looking plant pretty buds congrats.

1 Like