Durban Poison Soil or not to soil?

Okay I read the review on Durban Poison and it says not for growing in soil in doors but can be grown outside in soil no problem That absolutely makes no sense they only recommend Hydroponic set up for indoors Okay on my next grow I’m fixing too put this to the test and will grow Durban Poison indoors in soil and I bet anyone I will have no problems besides Germinating and Johnny Law.

1 Like

I’ve grown 1 durban poison inside in soil and it hermied on me. It’s the only hermie I’ve had. I’ve got some more dp seeds and may try another one this next grow.

I have never had not one Hemi on me not one In the 3+yrs indoor grows only outdoor grows which I will never do again .

i got 3 durban poison going now, 11 days in 5 gal pots, starting a lil cal mag now but they are growing good. the other 3 are purple kush, they are smaller. I hope they dont hermie. wahhhhh

1 Like

Hey Bud I was thinking of doing Durban in soil. How are your girls doing?

Getting to damn big for my space, :joy:. i may have to untie them and let them go, id like anothe 3 weeks before i flip them,

2 Likes

first 2 in front row, and one last, back row

1 Like

At first the 3 I grew showed abnormal leaf twisting after the 4th week they seem to be doing great so I don’t see issues using soil.

1 Like

Thanks guys!!

I had one that did that, every other leaf level was twisted, after the 4th level it straighten up. :joy: