DURBAN POISON & GREEN CRACK ( Spring Pots)

I do the same with a fan blowing across the pots. Do you use any fungi or bacteria products? I wonder if that might be some of what you see. I use great white, voodoo juice and piranha although they have not affected the surface. The only time I recall seeing algae on the surface is when I used peat pots for seedlings. No longer use them.
I add 40% perlite to coco. Don’t know how, if at all, the affect that may have.

1 Like

I use the jacks program and tribus only. The perlite mixture is rite at what your adding. I was just courious when I noticed your pot was damp. The dry coco on the top fixed the problem so all is good.

2 Likes

I just found something similar happening with big bud. Caused a buildup in my reservoir and had to be cleaned. Just posted on my journal to see what others were using in auto pots. MPK and kool bloom have been mentioned. I’ll tag you

1 Like

Thanks. Nicky mentioned Big Bud fouled up autopots so I did not try it. Unfortunately your experience confirms it. I use it if top feeding. The only bud enhancer I have tried in autopots is bud candy thinking it did not cause a problem. That may not be the case. A chemist I am not and have to leave it to trial and error or recommendations from others with experience.

2 Likes

I started noticing this at one point too @TLC and added extra fans etc, I tpo also started letting top of coco dry and letting it be for a while instead of keep hitting it with water bottle. Knock on wood no problems so far

1 Like

@ConcreteBudz Put the 3/8 slats in for the fans and camera to mount to they slide on the poles and stay put.

4 Likes

Yesss I love it! Looks great brother. I’m going to be customizing my stealth box a little more coming up soon. Lady’s look good :+1: chugging along nice!

1 Like

@Newt Do you have a journal?

1 Like

@TLC, I do. Newt’s Grow Journal

2 Likes

I’m 12 days into the grow the Durban Poison was really taking off so I decided to manifold her. Hopefully the Green Crack will catch up. Once the GC starts stretching I’ll figure out something to manage her so she doesnt go wild.

8 Likes

Beautifully done! I think next round I’ll go for different training method other than LST I think.

1 Like

I’m trying to focus on plant management this grow,

2 Likes

Ill be watching

2 Likes

I bet you will…lol

2 Likes

Yeah that will be a big goal for me next grow too. Grooming some beautiful shaped healthy girls for sure

1 Like

DP she recovered from being put into a manifold base starting to grow

The GC she’s chugging rite along I have confidence in the stretch
Happy :turkey:Day Folks

6 Likes

You too brother! . Beautifully done they look greeeeat!

1 Like

@MyHd this is my journal

3 Likes

Thanks man, tuned in

2 Likes

I use that bloom booster too, really liked it

2 Likes