DURBAN POISON & GREEN CRACK ( Spring Pots)

I used it for probably the first 4 weeks of flower, along with fulvic acid. I would switch them up ,Tribus ,then fulvic on next watering. I stopped the Tribus after 4 weeks of flower. I stopped the Tribus mainly to conserve it. If I understand it correctly it is best to use during Veg to help develop roots. Once your in flower roots should be developed and tribus shouldn’t be needed.

1 Like

I found Tribus Grow and Tribus Bloom as well as original. I’m going with bloom to the end they say it helps.

2 Likes

DP Bud Shot :joy:

10 Likes

Absolutely beautiful :heart_eyes:. Looks sticky and yummy!

1 Like

She’s starting to get a good frosting on her. Sticky she is…lol

3 Likes

animated-emoticons-2018-31

2 Likes

Looks potent too!

1 Like

yummy

2 Likes

Having some beers catching a buzzz why not do a update
GC

DP

8 Likes

Not going to give us a close up of the buds you back built? Haha tomorrow like me?? If you show me yours, I’ll show you mine :wink::crazy_face: tomorrow close ups

1 Like

Buds are getting so fat so fast!!! Can’t believe it buddy they are fattening up so fast look amazing!

1 Like

Just cut the buds last night gotta give em some time…lol

1 Like

Yeah just wanted to check out ya cuts. But I can wait haha. Whatcha sippin on brother?

1 Like

Bush Light & Blue Dream

1 Like

Nice had a few local IPAS. Tonight not big fan but hopes is almost like buds and twros haha just indont like much IPAS

1 Like

It;s hard to get good pics w/o fooling with the light :upside_down_face:

6 Likes

Beautiful nice n clean! :muscle:

1 Like

Since I started silica fulvic acid and all the other good stuff the plants are loving it. Today I added a PK to the mix removed fulvic for now.
GC The buds are coming along :joy:

OH ya back built the buds on the GC I can see a difference with the buds on the DP Day 38 of flower

6 Likes

Lady’s love the fulvic and humic acids! Looking amazing my friend :heart_eyes: :clap:

2 Likes

Thanks Man :+1:

1 Like