DURBAN POISON & GREEN CRACK ( Spring Pots)

The set up is pretty much the same as what I have been doing. The only difference is I’m using Far Red lights with this grow want to see if there’s a difference in bud quality at harvest.
Plants are 6 days in ( not counting the first 5 days of seedling) The recipe is as follows. Happy Growing
HLG 320
2 - 15W FAR RED LIGHTS
JACKS 321
JACKS BLOOM
TRIBUS
6" AC INFINITY
SPRING POTS (auto pots)
32x60x80 TENT

GREEN CRACKDURBAN POISON
@Bulldognuts @ConcreteBudz @pr @MeEasy @StonedCold13 @Auto11

13 Likes

Beautiful setup :ok_hand: you know I’m gonna watch the show :popcorn: RoorRip :bubble_tea:
tmp(3)

7 Likes

Watching :eyes:

7 Likes

Have you used Jack’s Blossom Booster before?
I’m pulling up a seat.

4 Likes

Wooohooo and here we go! Off to a great start buddy. I’m interested to see your far red expirement too and results too!!

2 Likes

I used bloom last grow really liked the results.

4 Likes

Hey thanks for tha invite, excited to sit back and watch ya🤘

2 Likes

Not sure y, but that’s disturbing :thinking:

2 Likes

I gave it a try in my current grow. One day I noticed the XL trays were empty. I checked the reservoir and it had plenty. Pulled the filter from inside the tank and it was clogged with blue crystals. Checked the trays a little closer and found this

I was not expecting that. It makes me wonder if it was affected by any of the other supplements I used. I added silica boost and advanced nutrient’s bud candy. Another autopot user stopped using bud candy saying it seemed to coagulate and fouled his lines.
Did you use Bloom alone?
Any issues keeping it dissolved?

Thanks

1 Like

That doesnt look good!! I used Jacks only and tribus up to pre flower the res was always clean of residue.I had some clogging of the line but I think that was the tribus causing it. But no I had no residue in the tray that would raise a concern. With the spring pots I shouldn’t have no clogging with the 3/8 line.

1 Like

Beauty of a setup. Thanks for the tag. Im in!

1 Like

Looking good .

2 Likes

LMAO :grin: :rofl: :joy:

1 Like

I’ll tag along.

2 Likes

@Auto11 your alive! Haha and back around?

2 Likes

Same here. XL spring pot system with AquaValve5. Using coco w/ perlite and Jack’s

4 Likes

Oh yeah … getting ready for the grow

3 Likes

I notice the the top of the pot is damp in your pic. Do you get mold on the coco?

I have not had that problem. I guess it is a good example of the wicking function working in autopots.
Hopefully I have enough air movement and the plants and canopy open enough for adequate light penetration to prevent it.

1 Like

Hmmm Last grow I started getting mold on the surface so I put a fan blowing cross the top of the pots it helped but didnt fix it completely plus three other fans for circulation and plenty of light penetration. This grow I noticed the mold coming back again so I keep the top covered with dry coco and everything is good. Thanks for the reply.

2 Likes