Durban Poison girls

Here is my latest grow my 2 Durban poison girls ,next weekend I will put them in to flower

6 Likes

I hear lots of good things about the Durban Poison. I’ll follow like always.

2 Likes

Looking good my durban sunrise auto( orange durban x durban poison) is the fastest grower of my 1st 4x4 grow I’ve been very impressed so far

1 Like

I grew Durban poison for my first grow when I started growing about 5 years ago and I grew her on her own and she was huge, so I’m looking forward to seeing how these 2 do

3 Likes

It looks like you’re growing in a 4X2. Can I ask what light you’re using to flower in that size tent?

1 Like

I’m using a 600w Hps light and yes it’s a 4x2 tent as I usually just grow 2 plants at a time and it’s easier to disguise as a wardrobe if I have to have anyone come through that I don’t want to know

2 Likes

Rad! I’m eager to see how your grow turns out. I love Durbin Poison.

1 Like

If you wanted to search my previous grows , I have done a thread for each grow that I’ve done and I did Durban poison for my first ever grow and she was my biggest plant so far, I don’t know if that is because I only grew the one plant and I had a 4x4 grow tent then but it was the same light and the buds were huge and fat

3 Likes

I’ve bookmarked this.
Planning on doing Durban poison next indoor bout mid aug.
Plants look great btw. :+1:
:v::pray:

1 Like

Here’s the girls a week later and I put them into flower yesterday

4 Likes

Looking good!

How’s the weather in Wales this summer?

1 Like

This last week has really hotted up all over the uk so we’ve had plenty of sun ,I’m lucky as I’m in the shade of like a mountain X big hill so I only get the sun half the day

1 Like

Here’s my girls after week one into flower

2 Likes

Can I get some help,looking at my girls today and this one doesn’t look like a girl to me,can you take a look and tell me what you think,they are supposed to be all female seeds

@Myfriendis410 @Coltfire @Willd
@EYE69MYSELF @TDubWilly

Yeah; it’s a boy.

3 Likes

Oh no! After all the love I poured into that one,males are not good for anything are they?

Only good for a bunch of seeds.

1 Like

Thanks bro,cutting it down then,it’s the first male I’ve had since I started growing

2 Likes

That sucks I know: hopefully no pollen got on the rest.

3 Likes

Hopefully it’ll be your only 1.

2 Likes