Dumb mistake now month old plant is flowering

So to make a long story short my dog must of hit my automatic light timer and made it 12/12. I’m a month in and now she’s flowering. I’m not sure what to do. I’m a new grower so I know minimal

1 Like

Just let her ride or start over. I’d just go with it. I don’t necessarily wait a month before I flip to 12/12. So I’d just let her grow. Adjust nutrients as needed. Depending on what you are using

4 Likes

If ots a photo you could reveg. I dont know how that can affect your overall yield or anything but you can do it. Honestly id listen to Budz

2 Likes

Reveg is an option. But if you have beans a plenty the amount of time it would take to reveg and all the pruning would add months to a grow.

5 Likes

I would just let her ride. I grow 12/12 start to finish. But I have HLG lights and I also ran 12/12 with Viparspectra PAR600 lights.

3 Likes

Many growers only veg 4 weeks, some even less if they don’t have much room to grow a tall plant, so you should be fine.

The less veg time a plant receives the smaller it will be.

4 Likes

Ok so crappie crappie crappers

This girl is sitting at six weeks and I was not even considering flipping as she’s so small

Is this a plant you’d flip just based on time alone

I know it’s growers choice, but I already feel behind on this one, I just thought it should be quite a bit taller before flip

What do youz guys think? To flip or not to flip?

1 Like

No way I would flip that plant. The yield wouldn’t be worth the resources. I also don’t plan my grow on a time schedule though. I flip when they are half the size I want them to be in the end.

GO BILLS!

3 Likes

If it’s already flowering i would just let it ride.

4 Likes

Yeah that’s my line of thinking, now if I could just get her out of shrub mode and into redwood mode, or at least mighty oak mode

Hell at this point I’d be happy with squatters little tree that we never quite figured out what the hell she is mode

Oh yeah
Go Bills!

Edit does she look like she’s in flower to you?im seeing new growth but no button tops so I think I’m still good.

2 Likes

I don’t see anything that would make me think she’s in flower. I’m thinking at most might get a few retarded leaves. I have had issues before and just go right back to schedule. Keep a close eye on her though because the stress can cause her to hermi. The percentage seems small if it’s been just a short mix up.

Let’s go Buffalo :muscle:

1 Like

Posting to op, sorry.

@Mr_Wormwood your plant is old enough to flower if that’s the way you want to go. If you want to veg it out more that is plenty acceptable too.

3 Likes

Thanks @dbrn32

Ima veg that plant like a lobotomy patient

2 Likes

I vote ride it out. Good luck

1 Like

While I’m here, can someone tell me if this looks normal for bud development? Are the buds too far apart? Auto week 5 going on week 6

3 Likes

Bigger plant = more flower = happy vibes :wink:

1 Like

It looks alright. Each olant grows alittle different. Yesterday I noticed this funny little laddie. It’s kinda hard to see due to all the greennery. Talk about a stretch :wink:
Happy growing…

1 Like

I’m going to search YouTube… I’d love to see a time lapse of buds growing into one another

1 Like