Dulytek Rosin Press

I have a new Dulytek rosin press. I’ve tried it with dried bubble trim hash. I’ve ran it 3 minutes at 180 and 200 any advice or tips on this thing

1 Like

Have to go very slow with hash. Barley touch the bag with the plates and preheat for about a minute then repeat until you see it seeping out then you can add a little real pressure to get it flowing. I’ve had a hard time with timing presses so I just watch at the plates for the bubbles to slow then add a some more pressure. I press about the same temps in 25-37 micron bags. Sometimes I double bag in a 160 micron. I’m still experimenting with it all but this has worked best so far. Check out The Press Club if you haven’t yet. Great info and company.

3 Likes

I just bought a cheapo 100 buck juicebox 1 bud at a time press( just to see if I like rosin an upgrade later if it’s financially viable) and the advise people say is to add a little more pressure every 30 seconds as it loosens the material

2 Likes

Mine are 25 micron is that to small?

1 Like

Nope. It’ll be cleaner but you’ll get less of a return.

1 Like

Give us a report on that bad boy when you can please.

5 Likes

I press hash or keif at about 145 degrees happens super quick lol. Buds or flower i pack 7 grams in a 100micron mesh tube and press at 215 til it stops bubbling out ull see what i mean lol. I do as stated start off with slight pressure leave about 30 seconds add more pressure leave a bit add more pressure. I have a dulytek dm800 so it does 7 tons pressure lol. I use every bit of it too i get close to 45% return using 100 micron bags. Seems to be about 33% with 25 micron. Basically all o smoke is resins or wax

1 Like

Mine is also the 800

1 Like

Did u have any issues with the jack. Mine would not hold pressure they sent a new one but i figures out the bleed trick and got it working so have 2 jacks for it

? Do you mean the handle? Mine seems to work fine it’s the inexperienced operator that’s the problemo! Lol!

1 Like

No tighten up the part to raise jack and pump jack to where plates r touching and leave it for like an hour and see if the plates separate. Mine did. I was pressing the forst batch good then second press was like ok i know i had nice pressure on it and its gone so i finished off that run pressplates together and within 5 mins the plates started to seperate wasnt holding pressure. If this happens. Open the black screw part to release jack. While its in open position pump handle about r0 times all the way up and down. Move rubber on jack slightly to side to release trapped air might take a time or 2 of this but it helps alot. I keep bleeding the little plug everytime i use it and so far no issues.

1 Like

Mine seems to press and hold fine. I put a full press
" as much as I could on the floor" with 7 grams of dried bubble hash powdered in a blender for 3 minutes and only got about a gram of rosin.

I did no preheat or warm up. I only got about a quarter gram on the second press.

Looks like I should have studied more but I had this shiny new toy and…

1 Like

I have questions about the dually tech press you said you have the dm800 that one doesn’t have the jack do you have the duly teck with the drip tech tilt on it 7 ton

1 Like

Oops thats the old one that broke i now have the dulytek dho7 or something yes 7 ton jack here is pic

How does it work are you happy with it do you have the drip tech stand is it worth the money? What are your thoughts on it

1 Like

Works great no stands what u see is what i got beside the handle not pictured. It works great tho. I use rosin roll mesh comes in 2 inch by 200 inch rolls 25 50 90 100micron i jave 25 and 100 i press buds in 200 hash in 25. All i had issues with was the jack but turned out. all it needed was a good bleed. Either before u use it id say take jack off open the bleed screw some where no pressure flip jack upside down and pump it like 15 times. Flip back over right side up do the same about 15 pumps all the way up and down each pump then the rubber fill spot on jack use a finger and slide it sideways a touch to bleed the air out. I did it upside down once then 2 times right side up about 15 to 20 pumps. If it loses pressure after that the jack is either low on fluid or bad seals but they will replace the jack sent them a small video of it falling with it being tightened up to jack pressure so they sent another no questions asked. But all in all it works great i seem to get nice return from it. Ill press 5 to 7 grans and get 35 to 50 percent return. Sometimes a second press is super amazing on the return on the second run. R u gonna get one. I can make a small video of it in action but have to have my daughter get the video on youtube to b shared here lol.

1 Like

Decided to pull the plug and order one I got the drip tech stand with it so you can tilt it on its side while pressing and let the rosin drip ,tho it is on backorder until August 20th

1 Like

Ahh u won’t even need the stand bruh. It rolls right down the front easy peesy. I just make a fold at the front side of paper so it has a spot to build up if it drips that far usually does lol. Its a nice press tho.

1 Like

Yeah the stand was only 60 something dollars so I figured what the hell I’m already spending five something might as well get the attachment

2 Likes

No, no tilt on mine