Duhhhh, new to all of this

Looking wonderful, keep up the wonderful hobby, and welcome to the community @RubysMom.

1 Like

First wives club… love it! :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Hi @RubysMom
Welcome. I’m on my first grow too.
Another hint is at the bottom of each topic you can click on tracking and mark a topic to Watching. It will notify you when replies are added.
I’ve set this topic to Watching because it looks like fun and not just educational :wink:

4 Likes

Coulda fooled me. Got viewable pics on first try, nice and clear btw, got the “tag” down pat too. :+1:
As noted by all the great growers above, your girls are ALL girly girls and look very healthy.
Right on track as you say

maybe even a tad longer… :pinching_hand:

3 Likes

Glad you are here! I am still pretty new also. I think it will be two years growing this Fall. Still learning every day.

2 Likes

Hello there and welcome to the neighborhood. Your ladies look marvelous. You know that it is a girlie girl when she has the little hairs growing on …Have a fun and happy Harvest @RubysMom

2 Likes

@RubysMom Welcome!! Glad to see you found your way! Plants look gorgeous!! Can’t wait to see you final product.

2 Likes

@RubysMom welcome to the family my friend happy growing :blush:

Continuing the discussion from Duhhhh, new to all of this:

So, i guess i was paused for being so new. And, i guess i’m supposed to be giving “likes”. I’m not real sure what that is. Hearts? In my past life i was a Corp. Exec. I know how to cyber spy on anyone who uses social media. For that reason i have never used it. No experience with FB, Twitter or any of them. This is the first place ive ever posted - don’t know nothin about likes ! But, hey, you’re all rock stars in my book. Im so grateful for your support. So everyone is getting a “like” (I think that’s a heart?) Is there a quota? Does everyone see my post or only if i use the@ sign?
@OGIncognito @Fieldofdreams @dbrn32 @HMGRWN @Dforce

11 Likes

I see you @RubysMom! I set this thread to “watching” at the bottom so I get notifications when there is a new post.

“Likes” are done by clicking the little grey heart at the bottom of the post. When you click the heart it will turn red :heart:

They do limit new members posts to cut down on spam accounts

4 Likes

So, if i read a post and want to see that user’s future posts, i just hit the watching button and i will get a notice they have something new posted? Can i go to their profile page and set to watch them, or is it watching the topic thats posted?

3 Likes

@RubysMom Any post that you responded to will automatically hit your feed under ‘tracking’ but ‘watching’ takes precedent on ranking. To see someone deeper tap their avatar. The @ is like sending a ‘hey you’ to a specific person. Top right of your screen when there’s something new like that you’ll see a little blue number by your avatar. It’s like a waiting notification. You’ll get the swing of this in no time plus pic up some rad grow tips from some of these pros in here. It’s the best seriously.

Yep, posts are visible to anyone interested.

exactly. :wink:

Watching the topic. :+1:

for sure

:point_up_2:

4 Likes

I’ll get the hang of this. I think it could become addictive. I got a loupe today and feel like Ralphie with his Little Orphan Annie decoder. I’ve got to get better with pics. 52 days above ground HazeXL auto

12 Likes

Pretty flowers for sure

1 Like

@RubysMom ill start calling you Elsa they’re so Frosty!!!

1 Like

Loaded with resin :love_you_gesture:. You’re doing great Grow Sis

2 Likes

So about the pool water, do you use it with your nutes. Im using jacks for Ro.

As you can see here, i have a lot of pine needles and hemlock. I think they are highly acidic…is that ok?

2 Likes

Found my first brown hair today!!! Way more exciting than finding my first gray hair. By that measure…I’m beyond couch lock!

5 Likes

@RubysMom excellent point about the pine needles…… idk.

I do know they seem to be plant inhibitors because don’t sh!t survive under a pine tree. I’d say it’s best to avoid until a smart person has a good answer for both of us lol.

My cover catches everything in the yard except pine, none near enough.