Duhhhh, new to all of this

I bought cheap hygrometers on amazon. Like a dozen for $10. They arent greatly calibrated but if i line them all up together, theres no more then 3% variance between them. Close enough for monitoring.

2 Likes

My plan, exceeds my budget, currently. YES, Thank you.
Close only counts in Horseshoes, hand-grenades and Napalm.

Sold by LinkDm. Sorry my tech skills are too lacking to copy product page. They are 12/$13.99 us.

1 Like

Hi i am new to the forum and cant figure out how to post any of my pics or questions… can anyone help? Thanks :blush:

Hi, Welcome! Below the reply box, down in right corner, select the picture icon and you can select pics from your gallery. When you select done, they will begin to upload to your message. Wait till they are fully uploaded before hitting reply button.
Voila!

When you’re new, posting is limited for the first few days for security reasons. Read journals and gain insight. Hit the heart on posts you like. The more you read and use, the sooner site privileges are extended and you get the benefit of experienced grow techniques.

1 Like

To add pictures click on the red circles and make sure its 100% download before posting

2 Likes

Welcome to the neighborhood @CandT82 , there’s restrictions to what you can n can’t do for a while, this is to keep the spammers from setting up an account and posting a thousand ads before the Mods can catch and delete them. As you spend more time those restrictions go away

1 Like

@SilvaBack203 got you all set up!!

@CandT82 use the @ symbol to get to a specific name

when messaging someone also.

Down here on the bottom right are 2 icons for selecting pics or taking a pic or the left and the other is for previewing your post before hitting reply. Good growing!!!

1 Like

So we finally finished round 1. Just got sweated, trimmed bud in grove bags and going to let hygrometers settle in.

7 oz dry bud and 4 oz wet, clean, prime trim and nugs in freezer. Did final chop and have an estimate of 3 oz more in dry box (11 oz wet)! Im pretty pleased with 1st grow on 3 haze xl autos…with shixty blurple light! Likely 10 oz bud! Far surpassed my expectation. :hugs:

Sample: after 35 yr hiatus, 1 hit is great…hubby does 2. Sativa kept us going all day then watching clouds! So Joni Mitchell! Going to have some friendly experts sample and opine this weekend! Im sure it will get even better after cure.

6 Likes

Awesome turnout!

1 Like

Thank you!! I think because im using my phone its harder to find. I appreciate it!

1 Like

Congratulations thats a bice haul

1 Like

Congratulations on the chop ma’am :checkered_flag::beers::partying_face::partying_face:

1 Like

Welcome. Post a picture?

Now that the indoor garden was harvested, had to reclaim the outdoor garden. It had been invaded with the species known as WEEDISGROWALOTIS!

6 Likes

Also want to share, my grove bags are holding perfect. 2 of them were sliced and damaged. Looked like box cutter damage. I contacted customer support and sent picture. Within 24 hours Fedex delivered my original order plus 2 that were damaged! Now i only live 60 mi from their operations, but that’s good customer service! @Audiofreak

3 Likes

We made FECO oil last year very very potent stuff 1st night after cooking in a rice cooker with Everclear 6 hours we ended up with 9 ozs of dark oil. Me I kept licking the spoon! and licking oil off stuff. That night I had a very same event grunting,recliner locked my butt soild to it. I ended up passing out in bed woke up wet . Now and Later we called it. Because it hits fast 1st and much later it hits again. making Canna Butter today @RubysMom @OGIncognito @SilvaBack203 @JaneQP @Fieldofdreams

4 Likes

Ha! I learned. Maybe too long a smoking break and like a virgin again! But 1 hit does me just fine. Now i have all this trim and I’m going to try making oil - gummies and baking. I’ll let hubby lick the spoon. He’s like Mikey - lol

4 Likes

Hope you don’t mind me sneaking in here LOL. All caught up and wanted to say congratulations on the harvest! That’s a great harvest!!

2 Likes