DTE Seed to Flower Grow/Review

Many growers have been looking for a way to use dry amendments in coco grows following a similar path as the Gaia Green feeding schedule offered up by Mr Canucks. I personally have been following him along with many others throughout my grow experience (spanning only 3 years) but like many of you, I wasn’t trying to pay that ridiculous shipping fee to have Gaia Green shipped stateside from Canada. With that I found an equivalent that’s proving to have some useful results.

Down to Earth is a stateside company that does organic dry amendments for all your growing needs. I’d been using their guanos, kelp, Alfalfa, etc in my super soil recipes for a few cycles then looked to simplify what I was doing often looking back at the Gaia Green setup. Well, DTE has some feeds with similar ratios to GG found in the Blended Fertilizer section of their site.

I ran these two items at 2 tblspns of each per gallon in 2-2 gallon smart pots with brick coco and calmg pH’d water to run off as needed for a Tangerine dream auto and an unknown auto through sweet seeds. SOG so no training or topping was done.

As I approached flower I thought I’d have to top dress to bump up my Phosphorous but I didn’t. The 4 tablespoons got me from seed to harvest and I’m now I’m working on leaching out nutes before harvest on the tangerine dream. Here’s a look at her

The mystery plant grew about 22 inches in height and yielded a half a zip dry which isn’t too surprising since I think the genetics were sketch from the beginning. Here’s a snapshot of the main cola before harvest.

I think that if you’re looking for a low maintenance way of going seed to harvest DTE is a decent organic option cuz honestly these girls were no trouble at all so def consider this if you’re looking to do dry feed on the organic side. I look forward to the community’s thoughts n responses.

4 Likes

I’ve been looking try something organic, been using FF trio and the dry trio. I’m m pretty new to all this been fun still getting hang of it all.
I’d like to learn more about organics though!!

1 Like

There are a few organic growers around the forum who I’m sure would be happy to help out.

1 Like

I’ll be waiting im middle veg moment use up rest FF trio girlies seem have some sort issue growth is slow possible N def maybe rootboumd? Left solo cup’s little to long we’re growing nicely though not to deep green very light blueish hue middle leaves. Transplant 3gal pots few weeks ago

Pictures?

Sorry the wait no lostum but I will say things have gotten way better gavum good dose nutes took off🤷🏽‍♂️, hungry?