Drying your Cannabis

honestly im still working on my drying and curing method. im going to try the weed dryer xl that @newt uses next harvest

3 Likes

Hey, @BudzMS I have put together a handy reference, that I use… Feel free to use it if it helps:

(But chase the link, it only shows part of it above)

2 Likes

i appreciate it

2 Likes

May I ask what a grove bag is :sweat_smile::face_with_hand_over_mouth:

2 Likes

I was stunned at how big the XL is… I think I’ll love it, but I have to find somewhere to keep it. :crazy_face: So, I’ve been using a tent as a drying chamber.

1 Like

Grove bags are designed to cure your weed. More info than required here:

5 Likes

Best place to buy grove bags – at a reasonable price?

1 Like

Good product. Thats what I use also.

I think you can only get them online from the manufacturer.

1 Like

It does fold up nicely for storage, however.

2 Likes

I put a link to a thread about the Grove bags above. They are a “burpless” alternative to Mason jars and seem to do a really good job.

3 Likes

I had bought the smaller one, and would have been better off with the larger. Hang it up in your tent! It draws a light airflow through it when it’s plugged in.

1 Like

I like 1/4 lb
also have the 1 oz

4 Likes

Did the same. Getting an xl next. Had smaller 1 a year or so. Dries very well.

2 Likes

I figured I’m just growing for me, so wouldn’t need that much room. Eh, yeah I was a bit wrong with that. But my grow was polite enough to come in staggered, so it is working out for the moment.

2 Likes

I was lucky enough to read a couple of reviews that said they loved the regular, but wished they had opted for the XL. So I just started with the XL.

1 Like

Wanna trade? :sunglasses: I have such a strange set up. I don’t grow in tents, but in a room we built. So, the room is too warm and not humid enough. So, I did put one tent in just for drying. Because I don’t live in a house – but a tiny house – there is no closet, garage or basement for hanging.

1 Like

Did you grab this screenshot from Grove Bag’s website?

@GrnyGrows that is from their website. I think the bare minimum purchase amount for shipping is $20-$25 but that gets you a couple bags of varying sizes

have heard good things about them - have some myself - also cure in “amber” mason jars becaus light destroys tricjhomes !! (proven) amber jars are a bit more expensive

2 Likes