Drying machine?

Today I got curious , while I was lost in the internet I came across a drying machine for cannibus. So I figured why not give it a shot so I ordered it. If anyone is Curious I ordered it from weednow I believe. Anyone ever used one or heard of anyone who has?

Can’t say that I have.

I built my own. I use it for trim that i use to make cannabutter. I try not to use it on my premium bud though, can really effect flavor.

Appreciate the reply so it’s not that far fetched. I got 3 growing now so looking forward to testing.

YW, i built mine from plans for an apple dryer i found on youtube. It works great and dries slow. Absolutely a drain on flavors though.

1 Like

@Nicky has one. Don’t know if it is the same type or style.

1 Like

I use the WeDryer I have both the original small one and the newer large one and they work great. I also dry old school when there’s not enough room in those.
What did you order?

1 Like

I use this in a small room I can control the temp and humidity in.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07DNQN8NM

@SKORPION what did you order I have a wedryer as does @DankGunslinger

1 Like

It’s supposed to be made strictly for cannibus. @Nicky @Skydiver

1 Like

That looks like a standard spice and fruit dryer used to take fresh herbs and fruit and dry it. May work for cannabis too I don’t know. As long as you have no issues with the smell that will be in the air it may be fine

Smell isn’t a concern got plenty of land.

1 Like

OG says 10 days. I don’t see good things happening dying it faster.

1 Like

Maybe not, but who can really tell with advances in technology that’s out there. So I figured I would grow a couple put 1/2 the harvest in do the other half traditional only real way to know.

1 Like

The wedryer is for cannabis but if smell doesn’t bother you then just get a normal drying rack they are cheaper.
Heck we used to use screen doors in a commercial grow up and lay them flat in a frame while stacking ontop of each other

1 Like

See above @HMichael

Currently have bud in the dryer.