Drying in hanging bag

guys it works
i also think that the price is high.
but its doing the job perfectly . for me there are 3 main issues .
1.odor - i have a small house , and don’t want my house to smell .
2.drying quality - amazing - look at my gg4 image
3.free up my tent - i use only i tent and I want to optimize my time.
4.mold -i had many beautiful crops that i threw away (and it was painful) because of mold .
one time , i made a carton box with filter and fan .
the other time i used hanging up side down with a big fan.
all the time i had to adjust the fan direction and speed and sometime it was to strong and dried my buds to fast . for the last 22 years i grow i think i tried all the diy methods . (there was no other solution).
i had the best tent , with the best light up to date spec (hps, double ended, guvita,purple led, white led), with the best filter . and every time i got to the drying it wasn’t really the same level as i expected .
then i researched and found this wedryer product and another product cost also about 150usd but don’t filter the odor and dry with a heat source (f the canaboids) I bought the wedryer and since then i am so happy because it answer all my needs . so it cost me 0.5 ounces - it worth my satisfaction .
these wedryer guys found the perfect fan speed , combined with the perfect filter grain size , type of wood , quantity .
its like a magic - you don’t even feel the airflow inside the system because the adjusted filter is bellow the tuned fan , and it fun easily draw the air .

and most of all there is no noise – its so quite once I hang it in my bedroom.

9 Likes

Hi guys, I also find myself many times searching for drying solutions…after many years of growing I can happily say that I find it.
Wedryer gives me all my buds need and more.
I’m highly recommend.

2 Likes

And ya just had to join this forum and shout it from the rooftops? Smells fishy.

8 Likes

Smells fishy?
There is no smell at all.

Agreed. he’s spent a total of 6 minutes on that account just to post about wedryer and hasn’t been back on the forums since…does look suspect. about wedryer though, I have no doubt that it works and probably works quite well at that, but there is no way in hell to justify spending $120 on a $15 drying rack with a $5 computer fan attached to it. myself though, I wouldn’t buy it even if it was cheaper, drying racks dry your bud faster than hanging does. I’m all about drying as slowly as possible. the racks are good for mass harvesting though if you’re growing pounds I guess. but I would use one without a fan…that’s just going to speed up the drying process even more than a normal rack would.

2 Likes

Just started a new round of drying with kosher kush . This strain is amazing . Started slow but then the buds grew like crazy , huge .
I am wet trimming them . Aranging them for the wedryer .

We will see in 7 days the result .

4 Likes

What did you find out about the dryer? any good?

My wedryer just arrived!! Excited :slight_smile:

i climate control tge room my tent sits in and keep it dark. Tgat room serves as drying room while tent active. Ton of negative airflow( 6-8inch) fan and it pulls all the air in the room throuvh the carbon. Carbon does get clogged with residues in the air. Stops working right beat on it. Litterally.

finished drying with the wedryer !!
now i am ready for curing for 2-4 weeks in a jar

3 Likes

Is it the lighting, or did some of them get a little extra crispy?

They grew in harsh condition . Some of their leaces got dry .

Oh, I see. Enjoy it! :+1:

Looking fab!!!

one of the problems i have with this product is that i am afraid that i will use it once, or a couple of times, and then go ahead and set up a drying tent. i learned a lesson as a teenager to try to not spend my limited resources on things that i will only have a passing fancy for. it not only went for toys but also certain ladies lol.

3 Likes

Man i am using the wedryer non stop . I harvest now almost every month . And it working around 2 weeks non stop every time . I bought a new filter and replaced it once . For me now its an esential product . Though in some cases the size is not enough . I push inside max 1.5 pound of wet buds . In my big grow cabinets its not enough . I am thinking of buyind another one , or waiting for the WEDRYER XL ,acording to their product manager (i meat him in the spanabis last month) its their new product coming out in about a month that you can squize about 6 pound of buds .

6 Likes

Glad to hear this mine is sat here and waiting to be filled now just waiting on the girls finishing up, excited to use it.

1 Like

wow, great to hear @bob420. congrats on your harvest. now you have put me in a quandary. i was pretty sure until just now that i was going to get a curing tent, but your documenting your experience with it has put me back to 50/50 lol.

Lol i replace my drying tent into another growing tent a long time ago.
Now i harvest every 2 month in 1 place .
And double my yield .

so, i was just at the treehouse and they have a weed dryer somewhat like this that is made close to my hometown in Jackson, Mi. This one doesn’t have a fan, not sure it has a filter, it might, but it is basically a converted herb dryer that stacks sections on top of each other, is just adapted old technology, and looks like the wedryer. treehouse lists it at 180, but give a 20% discount. No doubt the guys in Jackson are just trying to hit the market with no engineering where as wedryer has done their homework. the filter is for the smell, obviously. how much does it cost to replace filter? u just used it a couple times and filter needs replace? i just looked up above at your post on March 9 with the pics showing the item. thanks a bunch. now i know it does have a fan. and i am real sure i am going to get this dryer. i could fit a 2x4x 5 or 6 upstairs with my other two tents but it would crowd our lake sleepovers. we have 3 double beds upstairs. Do I think that having a cure tent would be better, absolutely, but it would also take all the components, experience, and monitoring to make it work out right. Being the rookie that i am, it will be nice to take that part out of the equation. saving space and hassle makes it a sale for me. You have found it to do just as good a quality as any other way you’ve dried?
@bob420