Drying help for noob

So ive been drying 8 days at 45 to 50%h at 64-67 temp in my tent. The stems still bend but the buds are dry and crispy to touch. Should they feel like that and still have bend in stems? Anything i need to know or look for to help me judge when their done.
Thanks again!!

1 Like

@bartenderjoe with those times and temps you should be done…the bigger stems will still have moisture its just the smaller buds that you look for the snap test…I would start putting in my jar if this was me

5 Likes

You should be able to jar/bag. The moisture in the stems will sweat through the buds and even out. Just be sure to keep a mini hygrometer in the curing vessel so that you can make sure it stays between 58-62% rh

5 Likes

Happy Cake Day :tada::confetti_ball::champagne::birthday::v::blush:

2 Likes

Thanks a bunch!!!

2 Likes

So my buds are over dried. How can i add moisture to the jar? I read to put a damp papertowel in the jar with it for a bit? If so do i leave my 2 way packet in it at the same time?

1 Like

you need Boveda packs…don’t put anything wet in the jar with your bud or else MOLD will join the party

2 Likes

K thanks

1 Like

What is the humidity in jar?

1 Like

Sounds like you’ve done a fine job , Move forward with your final trim an jar up. Also good to add a small hydrometer in the jar to check moisture level. You can add a couple of green fan leafs per jar to bring moisture level up if it’s too dry Good luck :v:

3 Likes

Happy Birthday @Borderryan22

1 Like

50h been in jar 15 min or so

1 Like

Let it sit overnight with the cheper meters takes a little while to settle in.

1 Like

Wow. you must be a fast trimmer. That rh has to get up to 59 to 63%
I use the grove bags, so easy and no burping.

2 Likes

Only had 2 small plants the wife kill the others lol

@kellydans thanks so much!!

1 Like

Happy Cake Day! @Borderryan22

1 Like

@Borderryan22 Happy You-Day!!!

1 Like

Hey thanks y’all!!!