Drying curing guidance needed

You’re welcome! I like to take all the buds from the big main stems before putting them in the box. I don’t always, depending on plant size, but usually. I use empty baby wipe boxes or empty diaper boxes (gotta squeeze every penny lol). Hope ut turns out great for you!!!

1 Like

I kept the big stems on their cuz I wasn’t sure if it would help rehydrate a little. We have a 3 week old haha so when I saw a thread that you mentioned diaper boxes I thought the same thing about getting more of my moneys worth.

1 Like

After 4 hours in box hygrometer is sitting at 59% humidity time to trim…

1 Like

Beautiful harvest! congrats. Im interested in learning more about the drying and curing myself. very nice grow

1 Like

Thank you. This forum is a great place to learn. I learned a ton from @Hellraiser grow journal. @beardless has great step by step on the whole process that helped me a ton.

2 Likes

Whats best wood moisture meter or they all about the same? Get what ya pay for these days on most stuff bit others ya simply over pay for same crap…appreciate it in advance.

1 Like

I think they are all about the same. And for things like this, I don’t worry too much about the accuracy of the reading, as long as it is repeatable. I found the readings that work for me, and they seem to work every time. :wink:

2 Likes

The best one for me was the cheapest one haha. I’m trying to see what I can pull out of a budget setup so every bit helps. I got this one from harbor freight for 15$ seems to do just fine

3 Likes

Question about grove bags. I got half way though trim yesterday. grove bags hygrometer were sitting at 62 after a little time with an orange peel to rehydrate slightly. Today my air humidity is at 68% so the bud that hasn’t been trimmed is sittting at 68% rh on the hygrometer in the sweat box. Not sure if that can create an issue if I add it to the grove bags that seem pretty stable at 62.

1 Like

Appreciate it!

1 Like

You can check out the end of my thread. I’m talking about this right now. Might be useful. Just went through this trial and error method. Not sure how to link. It’s called searching for a mentor

2 Likes

The bags should work to bring it down from 68.

1 Like

Got everything trimmed and in grove bags. Starting out at 68% I’ll check them in the morning to see if I need to burp them.

1 Like