Drying box smell solution?

Got help from @pptrsha1 and @patchman with my drying problem. Went with wardrobe moving boxes. But the smell will be to strong so was thinking about getting exhaust fan with carbon filter (6") and then daisy chain the boxes together. Thanks in advance

3 Likes

If you need smell control, a carbon filter is definitely the way to go.

4 Likes

Or you can get a couple pet skunks.
You’ll never be suspected…

2 Likes

i use a cardboard box because i have a filter set up in the room. i dont have space for another tent and set up or i would be doing that

2 Likes

So daisy chaining together will be ok? Thinking about the infinity T6 or S6.

1 Like

I think I’m just gonna dry where my plants are now. Just hang them from the metal rope my lights hang from now. Keep the lights off and then just check on them every few days. My garage already smells from like 15 feet away.

3 Likes

Lol my neighbors would not like that.

2 Likes

mine either or that stuff would be everywhere

3 Likes

I’m out in the middle of nowhere. My one neighbors I think might be illegal, idk. So they stay to themselves and keep away from us and have like 30 turkeys and chickens. Which might help them not smell it.
On the other side of me I think they might grow. They seem like hippies. But they keep to themselves as well. And I’m on like a half acre, or more, and they all have the same amount of land and their in the middle of their land. So I got some space anyways.

2 Likes

not us. we are on a half acre but we are THAT HOUSE. i prefer the police just drive on by. nothing like the police car panic to make you start thinking just exactly how many of these can i eat before they come thru the door.

1 Like

I’m legal. I’ll just pull the case of in Tampa the guy being granted 6 plants. Claim for medical reasons go to court over it if I have to. I only have 4 plants. And autos. With John Morgan, whom I’m sure would love to represent me, I think I could win and be okay. That’s my plan… lol.

Yes. That should work.

1 Like

I’m in ca I’m legal as well. I can grow 6 only have 5. I am growing because I am tired of paying 200. Plus dollars a month. I use it for my MS. Got off so many pain and other meds when I started vaping flower.

3 Likes

Flower is super expensive here in Florida. That’s why I started growing. They’re probably gonna let us have 4 plants when they do legalize growing
But the Florida supreme court has already set precident by letting a guy in Tampa have up to 6 I believe.

2 Likes

If your worried about smell, carbon filter will save you the headache. Where I live and the job I work I absolutely cannot have it smell or have anyone suspect it. Carbon filter removes all the smell. It’s amazing

2 Likes

Mr. Harold-
If it were me, I’d get the T6, that way you can program the fan to come on if the humdity or Temps get too high. I am a poor man, but I chose that for my next grow because I think it will be well worth it. Not in a friendly state.

2 Likes

Was leaning that way figured I could use it when I get my grow room in garage set up. Plus with the t6 controller u can run 2 fans with it. Down side is the price plus it doesn’t come with a filter

You are correct, but I have read a lot about them and only heard one complaint about a noise it made. But that could have been due to where/how it was mounted. @Nicky gave some good info on how to set them up. I am waiting for my T6 to get here. Then I will be very close to starting my next grow. Good luck!

2 Likes

It’s worth the price to be honest… Other fans are slot louder as well.
But you could try a normal fan and just use a inkbird controller

Mr Harold-
Yes- if you get a T6, the controller has a port for another fan to daisy chain. I dont know, but I would call Afinity to see if the T6 controller will control an S6 fan. If so, you could save on your second fan. The carbon filter for the T6 is $65. Which I gladly spent to keep my grow confidential.
What is it they say- “No tell, no smell, no sell” when it comes to keeping your grow on the down low. Good luck!