In this post, I lay out my plan to extract as much THC as possible from a very poor AK Auto single plant yield.
I ask for members to review, comment and possibly encourage.
Using a 5-gallon bucket, to which I have already layered: 25, 75, 160 and 250 micron Bubble Bags.
To encourage the sifting of trichomes, I put 5 marble balls at layer 75 and 15 marbles at layer 160.
For the top 250 layer, I have the most marbles aimed at gently carousing buds and trim.
Using the bucket lid to stop spillage, I can rock, rattle, stir and roll.
The next step is to extract the nectar.
Layers 250 and 160 will head towards decarboxylation and be turned into canna caps.
Layers 75 & 25 will be made into hash “pucks”. These will be smoked or stored immediately.
That’s my plan.
If any members can see an obvious fault or have ways to improve the plan. I would welcome your input.
Good luck with your grow and regards,