Dry ice hash question

Do you need to dry your trim before making it hash?

1 Like

I’m gonna watch this if ya dont mind, I’ve got trim in the freezer and fresh trim coming. I have watched videos where they do Not dry, take fresh from freezer and add ice to the bags, mesh size and all that I’m still learning. Sry for the long reply.

1 Like

From what I’ve watched, no. Just grind it up first. @Killadruid just pulled some DIH maybe he can clue you in.

3 Likes

That’s what I’m seeing :upside_down_face: and good results… have the 5 bag set, and was gonna try it too

3 Likes

Same. Had about an ounce of trimming last go round and used that to let my wife smoke while it dried and cured. This harvest I’ll be doing this.

2 Likes

Gonna press rosin with it. Just trying for the best meds for the back/leg. I’ll be pressing most of the chocolpe for that also it high in cbd and thc

2 Likes

No u dont need to dry ur trim to run thru dry ice hash

2 Likes

I believe u will keep more terps if u dont dry it but not 100% sure

3 Likes

Also u dont even have to grind it just freeze it and through in with dry ice let it.

2 Likes

Dry and sift with a couple of chunks of dry ice…
Nice and easy … :grin:
:v::sunglasses:

2 Likes

Thanx for the replies guys. I appreciate the input.

1 Like

Can probably do either. I just did dry in a 160 micron…very very happy with the result. Made some disks with a press last grow few months ago.

5 Likes

I’ve done both wet and dry separate and even together.
As long as you have enough dry ice for your amount it wont make much a differance. The wet might have a greener look to it but that dims. On the right is my wet and left dry

8 Likes