You too @Countryboyjvd1971 catch ya tomorrow

1 Like

Bob you crack me up Iā€™ve had this thing for over 30 years

and using it now still have my brass one hitter in the house

2 Likes

When you decide to replace it try going with one of these
It floats holds two bats and a cleaning tool
I finally broke down and replaced my old wood dugout not long ago

Itā€™s a little wider than your but I canā€™t fit a quarter oz in it once you grind it up :grin::v::+1:
If I remember correctly itā€™s called the ultimate zombie survival tool hahahaha

4 Likes

Yeah Iā€™m pretty old school lol.

Hahaha lol I love that.

My lifetime go to was the typical brass pipe for sharing and a one hitter. Unfortunately we parted ways years agoā€¦

I donā€™t miss the old brass one dam how many times I burnt my lipsā€¦

Iā€™m still trying to find a good one hitter but so far I havenā€™t found one. If you guys get a good place to buy give me the name so I can look it up!

I want them for the occasional real bowl to take a break from the vape

Hereā€™s the zombie model. I donā€™t see any competing products but I searched
Ultimate zombie kit smokers and it popped right up. Very interesting! Now to decide between the new high tech and the old schoolā€¦

https://www.amazon.com/Original-World-Famous-Survival-Smokers/dp/B014C5UTE0/ref=redir_mobile_desktop?tag=greenrel-20

I had to re-tweak that link. Apparently the site doesnā€™t like the links that direct to the mobile pageā€¦

1 Like

That is so mine thanks @Countryboyjvd1971 & @bob31

3 Likes

Perfect link @bob31
I still canā€™t do that fancy high tech stuff lol
I had a little issue with the covering on bats emailed the seller and they sent me 6 more bats and cleaning rods problem solved lol
They Never did respond to email just sent them out
But good enough for me

3 Likes

Can you get into that message I sent you @Countryboyjvd1971

I donā€™t see one @Hogmaster

There would be a green message next to it I believe like a mentor left you a message

Yeah I donā€™t see one in the inbox of my messages?
I donā€™t see a option for me to pm you either ?

Whenever you click on your logo is there a little box that looks like an envelope

Thatā€™s where I went I have a few from garrison in there but thatā€™s all I canā€™t send from there either?

1 Like

@Countryboyjvd1971 Do you have Skype

1 Like

I donā€™t but will down load it when I get home bro
I canā€™t down load anything at work for security purposes stupid security lol
Iā€™ll tag you once set up :+1: Cool :sunglasses: @Hogmaster

2 Likes

Sounds like a plan my friend will definitely get it to figure it out Garraghan might be able to help us I spelled that wrong sorry

In deed @Hogmaster have a great day try to stay dry today hahaha

1 Like

Donā€™t work too hard my friend @Countryboyjvd1971 it rained all day yesterday at two then the sun came out and the suns out today that stuff is depressing after a week of it

I hear you we are just getting into the rain from the storm that been over your way nextfew days we will be having rain :slightly_frowning_face:
I never do hahahaha talk soon bro

1 Like

if you guys get to kicking the dirt around about the grow tonight and donā€™t mind an extra thought or two link me inā€¦lol @Hogmaster i believe you have my info for skype.

2 Likes