Dry herb pen vape

Has anyone on here used a dry herb vape pen

Spend some money on a good one! Have tried many and the best one that I have purchased and talked many friends into is a PAX 3. Will do more than just dry! Have personally used it for over a year now and 0 issues!
Pax Site: https://www.pax.com/products/pax-3?variant=13409001341043

2 Likes

Thank you. I’ll ckeck them out

The arizer solo 2 is fantastic for the price. My first arizer solo lasted 10+ years!

1 Like

Thank you

I’ve had a PAX 2 since April 2015 when they came out. Five years now. No issues. I love it, and it ruined combustion for me.

You can save some money by buying the model 2 instead of the 3. To me the only significant distinction is that the 3 facilitates vaping concentrates. You can technically vape concentrates in the 2, but I would buy the 3 if that’s important to you. The 3 also has app integration and I think that’s silly. I’m already feeling like a Luddite when I can’t vape because my pipe needs to charge.

I have no experience with any other vaporizers, for what that’s worth. Been social distancing since before it was cool.

4 Likes

We use a PAX 3. Absolutely love it. Our first one survived three dunkings in the hot tub. The fourth time was bit much to ask. If we forget to charge it we are like babies crying having to actually roll a joint or use the monkey pipe.

1 Like

Want to ad that the PAX is ridiculously simple to use. Like Keystonecops we don’t use the app. No need. I am not too fond of using wax or shatter in it. We use a Carta Focus V for that. Cleaning the PAX is super easy. We keep pipe cleaners on hand and dip it in alcohol and run it through. Lately we have been putting quite a bit of keif in with the herb so we clean about every use, but with plain herb you can do about three loads before cleaning. You will know when it needs cleaned as it draws harder. The plus side for us the preservation of terpenes. Ease of use. Compact and fits in your jean pocket. Hardiness. We tend to use it all day on Saturday and Sunday and if fully charged in the morning it makes it through to the night.

2 Likes