Dry curled leaf

Can anyone tell me what happened to the curled up leaf. Only plant out of 6 to do so???

1 Like

Need more info about your setup

1 Like

@Puffinton77 did it come into contact with the white cover? Is that DE?

1 Like

Not DE… Perlite as a top cover… It did make contact w it but it shouldn’t hurt them???:man_shrugging:t5:

1 Like

Organic soil(HF/OF,GG4-4-4,GG2-8-4,G rock dust, kelp meal & biochar compost
3 gl. pots
Tropicana Cookies I❤️GM
2 1/2 weeks from seed
Using store bought distilled water
Foliar spray w molasses
Heavy water Fridays light watering on Tuesday

@Puffinton77 you have alot going on when you say gg4-4-4,GG2-8-4 are you feeding them that or is it powdered

Amended into the soil

Full tent

2 Likes

Hey what perlite. I ask cuz around here I can only get one kind, and it has plant food in it. The plant food is released when watered. That could be as bad as leaf touching wet soil or anything

1 Like

We add perlite to the soil to assist with drainage
@Jaysittinback

1 Like

Looks like splash.

1 Like

The MG there, that’s what I use. $8.99 cdn a bag here. But five bucks gas to go get it

Not even close!!

Miss me some Daryl Hannah!!! :heart_eyes: lol jk

2 Likes

LOL I though of that when i said it… As you said, Stoner Moment :woozy_face: :woozy_face:

3 Likes

Yeah it’s MG noticed the leaf burn this morning

1 Like

So I actually got some Miracle Grow perlite a while back and I didn’t realize it had fertilizer in it, might be part of my problems

2 Likes

hmm should apply here, I’m sure theyd let me fill my boots n pockets. Funny I get this email the day I get talkin about it

3 Likes

You just send those vibes brother!! :zap: :zap:

2 Likes

what PH level on feed/water?

Still going down the rabbit hole. Nitrogen toxicity is no joke… I’ll try flushing them some on my next watering