DrWatson tries a SCROG!

Praying for you to have a speedy and full recovery. :yin_yang:

3 Likes

Quick update. My girl is looking great, even though she’s been a little neglected lately. Nothing too crazy, but she hasn’t gotten anything close to the care and attention that I generally would give her. It’s just hard while still recovering to get in there as much as I would like. I did get in there and did some trimming on the bottom, finally. I should also go through and super crop a few more branches too, but all in all she looks pretty good.
I’ve just continued with the Jacks, and also the tiger bloom that I had on hand. Temps between 72 and 78. This plant loves nutrients, and no matter how much or often I feed her, she’s never once been burnt or slowed down. She’s a trooper for sure. Sorry for the photos, I know they suck, but all my medical issues have prevented me from replacing the lights as I wanted to, so I’m still stuck with the blurples for the moment. I believe I’m just about a month into flower, give or take a week, and as far as I can tell, everything seems to be on track. Within the next couple weeks I should be cleared to get back to my normal activities, so hopefully will start updating more often.

7 Likes

Looking Good from here :eyes:

1 Like

How the Dr holding up? Feeling alright buddy?? Just a friendly check on ya!! :facepunch:

1 Like

Man, this recovery is a bit@h! I’m healing pretty well, but it’s definitely taken a toll on me. At least for the next 2 months I’m on restrictions as far as how much I can lift, and how much exercise I need. I get exhausted basically doing anything, though it gets a little better everyday. Plus where they cut me open is a kind of sore that I can’t even describe. You never really realize how much you use your breastbone until it’s broken lol.

All that being said, I’m grateful to be alive, and happy to be getting better. Overall on my good days I feel better than I have in years, and once I’m fully healed I should be better than I was before, so that’s encouraging.

Also, I really appreciate you asking, that means a lot to me. Thank you very much.

5 Likes

Your girls are looking very lovely

You got this!! :facepunch::facepunch: glad to hear that the healing Is coming along though!! Just wanted to check in on ya :+1:

2 Likes

Howdy folks, long time no see! Sorry about that, recovery was terrible.
Unfortunately, I don’t have any pictures to show how this grow ended up, but aside from being a little less than I would have expected, it all came out great. Using scrog was definitely a success. I ended up with 14 oz dried bud off that plant, with about 6oz of larf. She was a big girl, and the buds got fat and dense. Super sticky. Never could run it through a grinder, just gummed it all up. Unfortunately, I smoked it all, or used it in edibles, so had to start over again. This time, I have 6 plants in the tent, 1 peanut butter breath, 2 lemon Haze, 2 OG Haze, and one unknown. All 6 are roughly 6 weeks into flower now, and I was lazy as hell through my recovery, so they got next to no training except for breaking branches and tying them down. I have added flower fuel to the nutrients and that stuff really does seem to make a difference. Buds are plenty big already, with plenty of time to go. I will update pics soon, but mostly just wanted to say hi to everyone, and let you all know I’ll be back to bother you all full time now :joy::person_shrugging::grin:

1 Like