DrWatson tries a SCROG!

Also, I really need to clean my tent floor :joy::roll_eyes::person_shrugging:

Killing it :clap::clap::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

1 Like

If I’m being totally honest, this plant is incredibly resilient and tough, and I attest more success to that than anything that I have done lol. She was originally a runt seed that didn’t sprout, or so I thought. After a week of not germinating, I stuck it in the corner of my basement, intending to throw it out. Forgot about it, and about a week later noticed a leggy little sprout. Gave her some water and she’s never looked back. She was transplanted multiple times, dropped on the floor a couple times, suffered through droughts and severely undersized pots, has been topped multiple times, and had clones cut off twice, plus the lst and mainlining, lol. She’s taken some abuse but never once has slowed down. This was a bag seed from what was hands down the best bud I ever smoked, from the taste to the effects it gave me, and I was so excited to find the seed. Then i was excited again to see it was female. Now I’m excited again because I think she’s really going to be good, and can’t wait to flip these lights.

I’m primarily using jacks 322, but want to add a bloom booster. I’ve used the FF stuff in the past, but wanted some recommendations. Grease monkey is a indica dominant, high THC variety, not sure if that makes any difference

3 Likes

Flower Fuel or Winter Frost or Crystal Burst :crystal_ball: is what ive used or over drive by advance .

2 Likes

You still doing a great job reading her and providing her with every things she needs 2 make it.

@yoshi so i had flower fuel in my cart 4 ever and no 1 i follow uses it. What would your recommendation be for it?

1 Like

Flower fuel is great stuff 1-34-32 :ok_hand: perfect for bloom .

1 Like

Might add to my nutrition line up 2 really get em fat

1 Like

@SilvaBack203 once you try it and see the , smell , and the part i love about it the most is the weight . I thought i always had nice dense buds , but after using the Flower Fuel , i realized i did not have the most dense Product . The trichome production is sick with flower fuel.

1 Like

Thank you sir

1 Like

Hey sorry everyone, I haven’t had a chance to update this in a little while, but had some health issues come up, and ended up needing a triple bypass open heart surgery. Came out of nowhere, and I’m only 37yrs old. However, surgery was a success, and I’m back home now and recovering. I will get back to my girl just as soon as I can, and fortunately, my wife has stepped in to take care of her in the meantime. Will update as soon as I can though, she’s getting huge

5 Likes

Holy crap! Congrats on the success, and wishing you a speedy recovery.

2 Likes

Praying 4 speedy recovery n god bless

1 Like

Thank you guys, I can’t tell you how much I appreciate it. It was a very scary time for my family and I, but I pulled through, and will continue to have a long happy life. I definitely got lucky though, and am grateful that I’m still on this side of the ground. But again, thank you. You’ll never know how much it means to ms

1 Like

Im glad you are better. Praying for a speed recovery. Be safe.

Thoughts and prayers are with you that’s scary and crazy!! :pray::pray::pray:

wow thats scary, im glad ur ok.

Quick update. This girl has not really responded well to flipping to flower, as she’s basically not doing anything yet, just still growing. Also, due to my heart issues, I can’t really get underneath it to trim her properly, so I’m sure that isn’t helping either. But she’s definitely filled the net out now, and hopefully will start producing flowers shortly before I run out of room lol. Will update more as I can, recovering from open heart surgery is a bit¢h!

5 Likes

Looks good brother!! Take it easy your health is most important friend!! Still praying for a speedy recovery… I’m your age also that must be very scary!! :pray::pray:

1 Like

It was terrifying. I knew I wasn’t feeling well, but never in a million years would I have expected to need surgery, especially a triple bypass. I
My family has a history or heart disease, and while my vitals and EKG were great, the heart Cath showed 3 arteries we’re over 70% blocked, and needed immediate attention. Definitely eye opening for me. Fortunately, I’m still pretty young, which means I should heal up just fine, just a crazy scary moment for me

1 Like

Wow for sure!! Well thanks for sharing definitely opened my eyes too!! Better start taking care of this ol body I suppose!! You got this!! :+1::star_struck:

1 Like