Druids First qb and auto grow

It depends I know ur not supposed to top them but some lst (light stress training) and u can do some pruning on them if they take as long as I think. My last grow took about as long as autos do so I think I’ll be good. I only doing the autos because I want more variety 2 strains wasn’t enough to satisfy my weed habit. I also wanna get a run done before my other stuff is gone so I can do some smoke comparisons.

2 Likes

i won’t be happy until i have 5 varieties in my cupboard to smoke, and i won’t be satisfied until i have 15 lol.

1 Like

Well everyone the seeds have been dropped last night. Got a call from my dude last night his guy has 12 different kinds right now. So makeing future plans I wonder would a 4x4 tent be big enough for 6 mother plants? Figure I may wanna think about how my setup is going to be because right now I have 6 or maybe more different kinds that I wanna have mother plants with. Then just clone and flower.

3 Likes

I use roots organics and am considering switching over to their dry nutrients line once my flower power/ILGM nutes are used up. I’ll be interested in how the soul line works for you. Best of luck.

1 Like

That’s what I used my last grow with great results well u know u followed it. It’s an ex line to use and the ingredients are derived from mostly organics. I do recomend the cal mag supliment from roots organics to run with the player pack also. They own one of the biggest bag guano places in the usa.

1 Like

What’s peoples average yield out of a 4x4 tent? And I know strain dependent.

a 4x4 tent is a little over a meter squared. most of the seeds say anywhere from 12 to 24 ounces inside per meter squared. but that is under “perfect” conditions. if you want lots of quantity most use scrog or something else to get more buds. so depending on how well you did in taking care of and providing a great situation for your plants you can get anywhere from nothing (if disaster hits) to a mid of 6 to 10 ounces to a big amount if you have perfect conditions. i am at day 36 of my first grow so am just giving you ball park figures that i have come up with by reading on here. if you don’t know what you are doing and you get any pot you were lucky. if you did lots of reading but didn’t plan your deal you will get more. and if you planned out your grow and got everything set up before hand you should probably get 10 to 12 ounces dry out of the 16 ounces a perfect grow would get. but i’m just conjecturing :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

i am growing in 4x4 tent, and have 4 plants in mine, but i have two more seedlings started. i will have two tents, one for veg and one for flower, and plan on 6 plants per tent. but i am going to keep them small so i can have variety of different smokes and i don’t care about large quantity. if i get 2 or 3 oz dry off each plant i will be happy. i have read guys on here who have one plant in a 4x4 tent and scrog it and get 10 to 16 oz out of that one plant

4 Likes

another thing i’ve seen frequently on here is it is also mostly light dependent. not sure but i think they say something like 1 gram per watt out the wall, but u’d need to look around to verify that.

1 Like

A 4x4 with six mothers will be snug but if you keep them smaller and bushy you should be ok.

4 Likes

And then do a scrog when they’re done being mothers!

4 Likes

Three gallon pots would work well.

3 Likes

That sounds like a plan lol wonder how a 6 plant bushy mother scrog would look like at the end :yum: so just checked on dads planta doing good getting under 600w hps now and they have my 300w viparspectra for some clones they took. Trying to get them to thier first harvest. So when summer comes they can use the sun to supliment lighting.

That’s kinda what I thought for the lifespan of them and the size I’ve seen them get.

You could always put the mothers into flower and replace them as mothers with the clones you take then you’ll never really grow them too big?

3 Likes

I would just keep topping and dimming to promote side growth

2 Likes

That’s what I’m thinking I would do just every time I rope make clones let them recover and then make clones again. They will be ugly by flower but it would be an ez way to turn around multiple strains quickly. And I would keep the plants I like the Gene’s and growth of most. Start all the seeds I have when my room is finished then it will be mother picking time lol. My gf said she will not do 24 hrs worth of trimming again. Lol I should have done some trimming before harvest.

3 Likes

I take clones about 4 weeks into veg, flower the donors and continue. I’m on 4th gen using this method.

5 Likes

Anyone know what’s happening with the bud of the month contest… Is it over ? I was :sleeping::sleeping::sleeping:

1 Like

i think it closed on the 21st

1 Like