Druids First qb and auto grow

I actually have 2 beans of those and they been on my mind.

1 Like

So I came down stairs after work today and go down to the basement and had water comming in the basement great non of my electronics got wet but the bottem of the tent did and am fighting water atm. But got the tent raised up on an old crib side lol hell knew I kept that for something.

7 Likes

My grow room leaks every rain. Your ok.

2 Likes

lmao! too funny.

5 Likes

Must have an old house like me

1 Like

1893 it was originally built. Yeah I got the tent up good to go now just waiting for medium to come in.

1 Like

I have 2 different sections of basement the poured. Mush be original then when the put addition on house lol.

Lol well it’s just laying around in the basement my gf looked at me wierd haha

1 Like

Band news dude but very resourceful move!

1 Like

Lol thx I was disheartened when I came home and the basement floor was soaked o well hopefully it stops soon. When I put in my other room I’ll have to put new drain tile in the rest of my basement.

2 Likes

Have checked your gutters for clogs and diverted the water to farther out in the yard??

1 Like

No gutters this year we got so much snow. Also the plow punished a ton in my front yard and that’s where I think my main problem is atm. Oh well the gf is amazing a moped tha basement I dont have a sub pump for now so this is what I have to deal with. At least it going to be above freezing for a few days so hopefully will dry out. My medium is showing up today so tonight the seeds are going to get started. Thinking about putting a drain tile around the outside upper part with decorative rock maybe that will keep some of the water from soaking in from comming off the roof.

4 Likes

@Dame619 here is my new current journal.

1 Like

@Killadruid
Im here & set to watching.

1 Like

I had that Flood problem happen to me once since my room is in the basement & i figured ill go to my local Goodwill or Thriftstore & bought a short long table to stack 2 tents next to eachother.

1 Like

Good idea I wish I could have my 4x4 set up right now but its 78 inches high and my ceiling in my basement is 78.5 inches high when I bought the tent I didnt think of how high my basement was lol.

1 Like

i had to search and search because my ceiling upstairs is 77 inches. i found only two 4x4 tents that are under 78 inches. secret jordin which i bought is 72 inches. another is by something like product house and it was also 72 inches, and is cheaper, and is why i bought the jardin as looked better quality. the jardin is the dark street 120 rev 3.0. the dark street 120 rev 4.0 is 78 inches tall so make sure to get right rev.

the other is by Plant House

Yeah I have a tent by quick tent actually pretty good for light. Lots of door ways and plenty of vent holes. I now have a vivosun 2x4x5 ft for these autos. Thinking this will be my veg for clones tent or my auto tent but I’ve heard of some autos getting pretty big

2 Likes

i think it will be quite a while before i do autos. i don’t like the inconsistancy that can happen with them, especially when i’m just learning, after a couple grows i might do them.

and the bad thing about them getting big is you’re not supposed to top or trim much or they stress

2 Likes