Druids First qb and auto grow

What strain, Seed bank, or bag seed: rqs auto deisel, the other is Dina fem cridical jack auto.

Method: Soil w/salt, Organic soil, Hydroponics, Aquaponics, KNF: using roots organics soiless medium.

Vessels: Pots, Grow beds, Buckets, Troths: solo cup to 3 gal pots maybe will move to 7 gal depending. Cloth pots

PH of Water, Solution, runoff (if Applicable): trying to stay around 5.9 to 6.5

PPM/TDS or EC of nutrient solution if applicable

Indoor or Outdoor: indoor 2x4x5ft tent vivosun

Light system: qb 260w xl

Temps; Day, Night

Humidity; Day, Night

Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size: 200 cfm inline fan with 2 small fans inside tent

AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier, yes humidifier and dehumidifier

Co2; Yes, No no

@GreenCoat @Amjk @MattyBear @Covertgrower @basementstealth @monkman @FRODONKY @Familyman @Midwestnewbie @Missiles there is more I wanna tag but cant remember them all lol. Here we go again new setup new plants. New exsperience now with autos I cant wait. Figured I would get this going before my nutrients and medium arrive.

19 Likes

I’m watching

4 Likes

@fano_man @roseofsharon @NotquiteJuneCleaver

4 Likes

I’m here and set to watching. Good luck :wink:

3 Likes

Thanks I think I got this have a general feeding schedule yo follow will interoperate as I go.

7 Likes

This product can be used in soiless and soil applications also. Also running my house and garden roots with this line of nutrients. Also terp tea bloom from roots the whole grow it contains some n so it wouldnt hurt to amend my soiless medium with it. How long do autos normally take to finish?

4 Likes

Set to watching thanks for the tag, good luck :four_leaf_clover:!

4 Likes

Mine took 3 months.

2 Likes

So about as long as it took to grow my photo plants. Any advice?

1 Like

Your RQS is on’y supposed to take 8 to 9 weeks from start to finish. For the other one. I would look up what the breeder says to give you an idea of how long to expect. How long do these take to grow. Most of mine average 14 - 17 weeks. start to finish. One thing with autos if this is your first. I would strongly recommend feeding very light as to what them nutrient schedual shows. And work your way up. I normally feed mine at 1/4 strength. I can get away with 1/2 in flower. You may get away with more. but you have plenty of time to work your way up if that is what you choose. For as quick as the RQS should grow. I would think a 3 gallon pot would be more than good for it. Normally I would say a 5 gallon for any auto. I have used 3 gallons to 7 gallon pots. 5 seemed perfect for all that I have grown. Good luck with your grow. I will be following along too :+1:

5 Likes

:brain:
:eyes:
:nose:
:lips:

3 Likes

I picked up a sample pack of the House & Garden nutrients at the CannaCon and have been using them. I like them, but I don’t like mixing so many bottles all the time. Only use half strength on the root stimulator (0.5ml) :v:

4 Likes

Awesome glad to see youve made a start @Killadruid! You’ve given me the kick up the arse I need to get mine started. Il be along for the ride for sure, planning on trying some autos in my greenhouse later this year

4 Likes

Set to stalking… I mean watching.

10 Likes

K awsome yes this is my first auto grow but my 3rd grow ever I had a bubble gum green crack scrog last time took me 3.5 months from start to finish lol November 2 thru Feb 14th. Filled a 4x4. Thank u for the info I will keep I mind

6 Likes

I’m here. My research showed to expect 100-120 days to harvest, that number cane from growers on this site.

Don’t believe the website numbers. My blueberry autos took ages to mature.

1 Like

That’s kinda what I thought I’ll basically treat it like one of my photo plants and when I start seeing some hairs comming thru I’ll get the bloom nutes going. This time I’m going to go more amber tricomes.

3 Likes

I’ve had photos finish before my autos lol. If it seems to get stuck in veg which mine did, change to the Bloom nutes and do 12/12. It’ll getter to flip.

3 Likes

K thank u I seen a cridical jack journal took 13 weeks to finish. So just under 3 months.