Druidds variety show!

The bottom pic is the top that split into 4

2 Likes

7 Likes

Beautiful my friend :slightly_smiling_face::+1:

2 Likes

Thanks! Not as good yours! You got the hook up! But I’m satisfied that I can smoke my own

3 Likes

Now for Skywalker

2 Likes

Well done my friend!!

1 Like

No fun until it’s done! :+1::sunglasses:

1 Like

Well it’s sticky icky!!!

5 Likes

Nice haul. That’s a great looking trim job to my friend

1 Like

Thanks! The Skywalker was a lot more calyx to leaf ratio while C4 was more leaf to calyx. Both super dense though.

3 Likes

Those are some nice buds once again with a banger

2 Likes

Mate! That’s C4 is just stunning!! :purple_heart::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Thanks! It sure is dark and dank!

2 Likes

What are you going to cook up next ? @Druiddescent

1 Like

This next run will be 2 northern lights auto’s by 207 genetics and a OG Kush auto by Ethos. This will be my last run… for now. We are in the process of finding a new house. With the new house will hopefully come an upgraded tent and such!

3 Likes

I’ll have pics as soon as the other NL pops. She was about 2 weeks late getting dropped :laughing:

2 Likes

Good luck on the house hunting hope you find a good place !

1 Like

@AIRWRECK thanks !!!

I have this dream as well!
I’m not at the point of having my current house ready for rent or sale yet, but I’m hoping that things will start falling into place financially after the expenses of this year are done. :purple_heart::ring::tada::rainbow::birthday::bride_with_veil::bride_with_veil::bikini::bikini::beach_umbrella:

3 Likes

Busy busy! Last run!!! Bottom left is Ethos OG Kush. Other 2 are 207 genetics Northern Lights. Thee little one is about 2 weeks behind. OG has been topped

4 Likes