Druidds variety show!

Looking good :+1:

1 Like

You got some nice buds there brother :sunglasses:

1 Like

Thanks! These were a little more larfy than Id like to admit but it’s smooth smoke and very pleasant on the senses :laughing:

3 Likes

Oh dear Crisps on a Cross look at those beauties!!! :heart_eyes:
I hope you’re very proud of yourself sir!

Hey funny you should say that about the nugs being airy. My Blueberry foxtailed like no tomorrow from the get go. Like, you can hold a bud up and see through the gaps, but dayam is she nice to smoke! :ok_hand::ok_hand::ok_hand:

4 Likes

Looking awesome! That purple bud though :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

3 Likes

I’ll get pics tomorrow of Pluto Cut because the time has come… chop day! She’s skunky and a little chunky! Can’t wait! Also I’ll update for the little ones. You guys rock! Keep growing and stay lit fam!!

2 Likes

Well the babies are off and soon I will Top(FIM). Not sure which lol

And Zweet us definitely chunky and frosty

6 Likes

Pluto cut

7 Likes

Looking lovely!!! :drooling_face:

1 Like

Looking good !

1 Like

Pluto Cut from Ethos. She wasn’t a big tree. But she is skunky, and sticky! I’ve got to be honest these are some of the densest nugs I’ve grown! They are solid!

6 Likes

Sweeeet!!!

1 Like

Good stuff right there! :sunglasses:

1 Like

Man you are just knocking these grows out

2 Likes

Man it seems like everything I’ve had has finished pretty quick. But thanks I’m really happy with how everything has been working

2 Likes

It’s all good man it looks like you are pushing out quality tho bro ! You got the hang of it pretty fast

1 Like

Thanks! I’m hoping my state opens to medical grow soon. Then I’ll expand! :laughing:

1 Like

Phat! :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Zweet Auto getting closer!

7 Likes

Very nice :ok_hand:

1 Like