Druidds variety show!

Welcome to my new log for perpetual grow! We left off with Ethos genetics in flower and from the looks of them they won’t get near the suggested 90-110 cycle time from breeder. 55 days today and the Pluto cut(on left) seems to only have maybe 2 weeks. The Zweet will be shortly after with about 3 weeks left.

Pluto cut

ZWEET

11 Likes

Now let’s hear it for the new babies! On left is C4 from Fastbuds and right is Skywalker from Mephisto! Soil is reclaimed happy frog and perlite amended with 10% biochar and Natures Living soil autoflower concentrate. Should be interesting :thinking: also will be using Impello Tribus Original Rhizobacteria along with my molasses, kelp, and Epsom.

5 Likes

My ilgm wwa is getting really close to being done.

I stopped feeding her about a week ago I think she’s finishing quick. The sugar leaves on this bud was almost all green 24 hours ago.

First plant getting excited!

7 Likes

Woohoo!! I’m set to watch and learn :slight_smile:

2 Likes

She certainly looks very close! Nice! I’m sure you are excited I’m excited for you!

:rofl::rofl: I don’t know if you will learn much but it should be interesting!

1 Like

I’m here and set to watching. Thanks for the tag

2 Likes

I’m stalking you as per usual :rofl:

2 Likes

Always learn something…or read something which in turn causes me to go down a rabbit hole looking for knowledge :joy_cat:

3 Likes

I hear ya! I’m still experimenting and learning also. Glad to see yall!

Checking In !! Thanks for the tag bro , setting this to watch :+1:t2:

1 Like

Thanks for the tag. :+1:

2 Likes

Thanks for the tag let’s get er done

1 Like

Thanks for the tag! Keep up the good work!!!

1 Like

Thanks for following :grinning:

1 Like

Update: zweet auto smelling sweet and starting to get chunky!

Pluto cut is skunky! And almost ready!

8 Likes

The :baby:

5 Likes

A nice purple edge on those sugar leaves there mate! :heart_eyes: Did you end up getting any true purple buds?

1 Like

@anon33684698

Yes!

8 Likes

Blackberry has a heavy berry smell and flavor. Nugs are airy but very frosty

2 Likes