Druid tries for purple!

Coke can far out thats amazing.
@anon33684698

1 Like

Yeah I’m just amazed at what she’s pumping out. Of course once I trim and dry I’m certain there’ll be plenty of shrinkage, but so far so good!

3 Likes

Update time! Double grape starting to chunk up! And as frosty as ever!

Blackberry is taking flowering slowly… so slow

And now Ethos girls! The have been fimmed. Just a couple weeks old. Pluto cut on right, zweet auto on left.

5 Likes

Looking strong! Those are gonna be some good looking buds.

1 Like

Thank you! Man I hope so. Is it just me or does the stuff you grow taste way better than any dispensary?? Lmao

3 Likes

Nice looking Ladies :+1:

1 Like

Thank you! My filter broke and had to water them with regular tap i think thats why they are trying to yellow but I got a new filter in so hopefully that’ll stop.

2 Likes

Probably a stupid question but you still PH’d the water yeah? Is the filter just for chlorine and whatnot?

1 Like

I feel like I need to get a filter because I’m using the water from my sink lmao @Druiddescent

1 Like

Yep lol still ph. But we have very hard water so definitely need a filter lol

1 Like

I use the Hydrolife C-85 filter for my outside garden hose. Works great and lasts for 8,000 gallons(so it says)

1 Like

Oh I see, thanks buddy. I believe our town water is fairly good. Little bit high in calcium, but otherwise pretty good

1 Like

I want to fim today…if I take a pic and post, can u draw a line/target of where you think I should pinch? If not, F it, I’ll miss lol

@originalmunchie how about this? See if it helps. And sure post a pic and we will check it out!

3 Likes

Plant 1

Plant 2

Plant 3

Plant 4

Plant 5

1 Like

Looking good ! @originalmunchie send some pics after fim!

2 Likes

The girls are coming along VERY NICE DRUID!

1 Like

They look really really nice

1 Like

Thanks!

I attempted 4 fimmed plants this grow i can’t see any change from there natural grow status.
I will do more another time.
Stick with topping thats more obvious

3 Likes