Druid tries for purple!

Thank you!

Yep! I’m in love!!! :rofl:

Just a couple glamor shots :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::joy::man_shrugging:

4 Likes

Another person with the side clip fan right at plant height! As soon as I put mine on - on low setting - the plants told me in no uncertain terms how unhappy they were about the situation lol. I’ve had to raise them more than half way up the corner poles and face them downwards

Maybe it’s because I’m running at such high temps too??? :thinking:

2 Likes

:thinking::thinking: im not sure. These are small fans. Are yours bigger? And my girls love it lol

Yeah exact same size. Only 2 speeds though. They all crinkled up and burnt on the edges that the fan was getting. Again, could also be a heat thing having warm air blasted at you probably not the best scenario :joy:

1 Like

Well so far they haven’t showed any signs of wind burn or anything. I just hope those 2 fans will be enough for 4 girls. Ill update with pics of the new ethos babies after work.

2 Likes

If it hasn’t burnt then already, I doubt it will. I just can’t use them down so close. I have 6 fans going because 4 little ones are at the very top of the tent just keeping the air circulating. Probably don’t need them…

2 Likes

Welcome miss pluto cut(top) and miss zweet(bottom) from Ethos genetics. They are heavy sativa and require a longer flower time so hopefully by the time they get big the other 2 will be close to done if not already done.

Not sure why that pic is turned lmao

5 Likes

Starting week 3 :blossom: for Double grape. Shes frosty!

Blackberry kush stretched out! Early flower

7 Likes

Wow that blackberry kush looks amazing with its multi colours in saying that they both amazing and something I would be proud of growing @Druiddescent

3 Likes

@Blackmoon thank you very much! I am proud but not counting my chickens till harvest!

2 Likes

You can’t be far off your harvest window looking at them.
Test is in the tasting hay

2 Likes

Double grape has about 6 weeks. Blackberry is just starting so I figure 8 weeks at least

2 Likes

The long slow time stands still wait to the end for harvest.
I’m watching
Go well

2 Likes

As @AfgVet said to me it’s like watching paint dry! :yawning_face:

3 Likes

:rofl::rofl::joy::joy::100: yea even the fastest autos would be too long. But i need to learn the patience

2 Likes

Yep.
How’s your blueberry going @anon33684698 mine fattening up nicely now still white hairs so a little way off.
I got one of those little microscope you plug into the computer but I took it out the other day and I can’t see anything on the screen for the light.
Bugger.

3 Likes

Lots of it too @Druiddescent

1 Like

Haha yeah this is a real exercise in learning patience for me too and as you know I’m running Autos @Druiddescent

Hey @Blackmoon my Blueberry is still absolutely powering ahead in bulking. Pop over to my journal if you wanna see pics. The colas are really fat - like almost the thickness of a coke can! I can’t wait til she’s ready! Because of her foxtailing, my first ever trim job might be a little bit wild though! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes