Druid tries for purple!

True i hadn’t made that connection about the dark leaves.
Its mostly on the centre stem that the leaves are darker and more mature interesting that.

2 Likes

It’ll be exciting to see if you do get some blue in the final stages! Me… I’ll just be happy so long as there’s some taste :joy:

3 Likes

The centre cola is more mature than the 2 outer flowers too.
Time will tell watch this space

2 Likes

Beautiful plants. They look very happy.

2 Likes

Wicked plants and awesome flowers @BobbyDigital
Thanks for the info

1 Like

Double grape doing her thing!

6 Likes

Thanks! A little better than my first grow lol

3 Likes

Update: week 2 for double grape. Shes stretching a lot! Blackberry kush is trying to start flower but slow going.

7 Likes

Update! 5 weeks total for these girls.nothing but molasses, liquid kelp, recharge and a small sprinkle of epsom… looks like Blackberry decided she’s ready to start flower!!! And do you see what i see??? Is that purple coming through on Blackberry? Yes!!!

8 Likes

Nice! I didn’t realise you’d be getting the colours come through from the get go? Well done buddy! :purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart:

2 Likes

Thank you! But I think its all genetics on this one but ill take it!

2 Likes

Haha take it when you can!

I’m still seeing zero colour in my Blueberry and she’s at day 39 of flower, so I doubt I’ll see anything now!

3 Likes

Moving right along!

My girl at day 39 finally started flowering today. Pretty excited about my first plant switching to bud-making mode. :smiley:

2 Likes

Here’s a couple of Blackberry pics. Shows the color fade :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

6 Likes

So pretty

3 Likes

If I was a guy plant nearby I’d be awfully excited. :smiley:

3 Likes

That’s an awesome bud you got going on there @anon33684698 way nicer than my blueberry auto bud.
I dropped 2 more gscx auto’s 6 days ago and I popped one of them with a tail in a pottle of medium of perlite worm cast and coco fiber today.
Put the other one between some wet paper now taken it out of the water.

2 Likes

Hey thanks @Blackmoon I can’t wait to see what the big ones like that end up looking like trimmed (remember this is my first ever go at this) like will I be happy and proud or a tiny bit disappointed?

Ohh! Exciting! New bubbies!

2 Likes

Wicked colouring!

1 Like

Looking nice good job :sunglasses:

1 Like