Druid tries for purple!

Yum. Love the colour @Druiddescent

2 Likes

Looks very cool brother

1 Like

So these are the the ethos. Top pic is Pluto cut. Bottom is Zweet. I’m not sure about these. Maybe I was paying too much attention to the last 2 ladies. But let’s see what they do. I’m preparing for a perpetual run. Next on the list- Fastbuds C4, and Mephisto Skywalker! But first let’s see if these girls will be worth it…

5 Likes

It’s 6 degrees this morning. Lots of snow here in TX. We just lost power. So idk how the ladies will handle it. Guess wait and see. It sux that’s for sure. And I am still required to come to work lol yall be safe and warm out there!

6 Likes

So the blackberry smells amazing! I had a brain fart! So you know the grassy hay smell that you get after chop is because of the chlorophyll breaking down. Well blackberry has no green! No chlorophyll! Thats why she smells strong as shit :laughing: so dry and cure and ready to go!

2 Likes

That’s really an interesting point there. Wouldn’t there still be some chlorophyll even if it’s overplayed by the blue/black colouring??
Interesting to note that Blueberry has been by far the smelliest of the 4 strains I’ve chopped so far and, as you recall, she didn’t actually go blue. Like, with all doors shut and aircon running you could smell it from the other end of the house!

4 Likes

Double :grapes: smells amazing and nugs are frosty! Very dense also I might add. Smooth grape flavor. My best so far!

9 Likes

8 Likes

The description you have given your double grape sounds delicious.
The pictures of your trimmed bud looks as inviting as your description. Yum
@Druiddescent
Great job

4 Likes

Sounds and looks amazing buddy! Well done to you sir!

2 Likes

Thank you!

Thank you so much!

Man that looks great!!! Good job for sure, and as was mentioned, the description sounds great!

1 Like

Well guys this will be one of my last entry for this journal. I will make a new one after work. Still working on a title :laughing: but essentially it will be my perpetual grow log! I’ll post a link here as soon as it’s set up. Keep growing and stay lit fam!!! Sorry it’s been a busy life lol

6 Likes

Please tag me in your next journal if you don’t mind Thanks

1 Like

Absolutely! I’ll also post the link here to make sure everyone can find it!

4 Likes

I’ll be keen to jump onboard :ok_hand:

1 Like

For sure!

1 Like

Druidds variety show!
@BStarr @Bulldognuts @krzydmnd @spankyjr1 @Ocean @Oheeeoh @Blackmoon @AfgVet @AIRWRECK @Carpenter not sure if I tagged everyone or not. Please forgive me if I didn’t. Let’s do this!!!

8 Likes

Nice! I’m on!

2 Likes