So these are only a few days old. Want to see how strong the purple genetics are if any. On the right is blackberry kush auto from 207 genetics. Left is a double grape from mephisto genetics. 2nd grow ever.
- What strain, Seed bank, or bag seed- 207 blackberry kush auto, mephisto double grape
- Method: Soil w/salt, Organic soil, Hydroponics, Aquaponics, KNF- happy frog and perlite
- Vessels: Pots, Grow beds, Buckets, Troths- 3 gal fabric pots
- PH of Water, Solution, runoff (if Applicable)
- PPM/TDS or EC of nutrient solution if applicable
- Indoor or Outdoor- indoor 32x32x63 inch tent
- Light system- 1 mars hydro ts600 and 1 hlg qb288 v2 rspec 135w board
- Temps; Day, Night- day 81, night 72
- Humidity; Day, Night- day 40%, night 50%
- Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size- ac infinity s4 with G Hydro charcoal filter, 2 clip on fans
- AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier,- humidifier, ac in house
- Co2; Yes, No- no
I got some colors out of the blackberry. Not sure if it was purple. Looked more black to me. If you haven’t had blackberry kush, you’re in for a treat
Those look amazing! I’ll take black! My Blueberry auto from ILGM got a little purple. I can’t wait to see these genetics.
It’s the top of the list for the strains I’ve grown so far. Not because of what she looked like but because of how she smoked.
Set to watch
Great! Love having you! Thank you!
Good luck with the grow!
Set to watch bro !
I’m jumping onboard!
Sweet! Thank you!
I’m along for the ride!
Welcome! The more the merrier! @AfgVet Thanks for following
Holy cow that’s pretty!
I don’t understand how to make them show their colors…I have temp swings from 65 at night to 75 at day…and I’m a week into flush and nothing, just a lighter color of green
@Ocean which strains have you got again sorry?