Drug test imminent, urinalysis!

I use heating pad on everything I use just check temp before going into take your test make sure it has a temp check on whatever you use

1 Like

Oh I got ya, you said hand warmers, I know what you mean nowā€¦ thx for info again @Jarnkat

1 Like

I have friends in the medical field who also use and recommend the synthetic urine just make sure the temperature is not over the proper temp. The instructions give you a cupple options

1 Like

Believe it or not I have passed my last six piss tests with nothing but flushing with water. And Iā€™ve done it three times with only 4 hours notice. And I take a b complex vitiman abt two hours before the test. But u have to slam alot of water for four hours. The b vitiman its to add color to your piss. Good luck on your testā€‹:v::call_me_hand:

1 Like

Iā€™ve done this in the past but it caused a diluted result. Some places see diluted is a fail.

2 Likes

@Dman1969 that can be a issue I know too many people who have failed because there urine was watered down one of which didnā€™t even smoke

1 Like

Mabee Iā€™m just lucky. I think the b vitiman is the secret it puts color back.

You might be on to something,I donā€™t know how they determine if itā€™s too diluted

2 Likes

Because it looks like water the b vitiman puts color back. Iā€™m not pouring water in my pee. My tests are observed so they know Iā€™m not putting anything it it. Iā€™m just saying itā€™s working for me.

1 Like

Did you know taking a lot of ibuprofen or any nsaid can cause a false positive. So I tell them I take a lot of ibuprofen and I take multi vitamins.

1 Like

They determine urine is diluted by creatinine in your urine being abnormal. The color of the urine wonā€™t change this. Possible the B complex brings the creatinine back to acceptable level. Not sure

2 Likes

Handwarmer the most important part, you wont pass without it

3 Likes

How much do you smoke if I may ask @Dman1969ā€¦ I usually smoke everyday after work but maybe half a joint if Iā€™m luckyā€¦ just once a dayā€¦

1 Like

I knew it was not color based a friend of mine used the synthetic urine a month ago and it had no color the nurse even made a comment about it and he passed

1 Like

Thatā€™s what I do I smoke a bowl or two in the evening.

2 Likes

Also make sure you bring a minimum of 60Ml that is going to be the little line on the cup that is the least amount you can give. They will make you drink and pee again or count as a fail.

1 Like

Good to know! @Jarnkat

1 Like

I use quick fix . I take 2 bottles in case they have any suspicions about the first one. Make sure hande warmer ant up next to your skin

1 Like

If I remember correctly itā€™s 2fl.oz

Yes, 60ml is a little over 2 ounces, may get 3 ounce packageā€¦ I ordered some thc test strips should have in a day or so, will do
My own test at home here by weekend which will be about 9 days off weedā€¦ see where Iā€™m at @Jarnkat

1 Like