Dropping seedlings

Ok I’ve decided to mix a liter of water with , 25g seedling booster. How much water do I give. And should inbe concerned with my water ph?

I have 3 seeds to plant(fingers crossed on the guerilla glue) gonna plant it even if it shows a little tail.

1 Like

If germinating a jar of water…couple drops peroxide. Put in closet. Seeds will show a tail 24-48 hours.

1 Like

U only want 5-10mls for ur seedlings ,do u have pics

Yes I have Pics

I would get those into a medium asap. Too much longer without planting them, and those tap roots could die. If planting in soil, you could moisten the soil with a bit of the seedling Booster, but don’t make it too strong. Those little gals don’t need much to start out.

2 Likes

Thank you dropping them now. Per your instructions!!

3 Likes

Planted all three seeds, Pleasant surprise was that the G-Glue that didn’t pop at first, appeared to have finally cracked. I’m bringing the light down to 5 inches and setting to 35-40.

2 Likes

Somethig told me to check on these and lookie lookie. Do I feed them now and if so how much??. Mixing jacks now

2 Likes

I also have some Bergmans plant food. Growtime fertilizer. Help😂

Dont feed them yet. Let them grow a bit first. I usually wait till they have at least 3 tipped leaves growing. If you feed them anything, make sure it is very weak, like 1/4-1/2 strength. When you water them, keep the area small untill they grow a bit and have some root mass, dont want to drown the little ladies.

1 Like

Thank You, I followed your advice and…5 weeks from sprouting, , …

6 Likes

Wow those are healthy.

1 Like

Thanks,
This is my first grow. I’m making plenty of mistakes

1 Like

Looking great!

1 Like

Wow, those are looking very happy. Good job.

2 Likes

I agree with all thee above looking nice an healthy.:money_mouth_face::100:

1 Like

@Popsgro Keep us posted on progress. Always like seeing :eyes: people with beautiful girls.

1 Like

Sorry for not getting back but I’m a satisfied customer thanks to this forum I was very successful.

4 Likes

How long should the lights be on for break through seedlings ? mine get to about 3-4 inches then die…?