Dropping Leaves, what could be causing it?

Plants are 2 autos & 1 photoperiod in Supersoil 3 & 5 gallon smart pots. I watered yesterday approximately 2 litres between them… I couldn’t find the Fill out a ticket link

2 Likes

Plants at night will droop. Also maybe more water. 2 liters for multiple plants that size may not be enough

2 Likes
  • What strain, Seed bank, or bag seed
  • Method: Soil w/salt, Organic soil, Hydroponics, Aquaponics, KNF
  • Vessels: Pots, Grow beds, Buckets, Troths
  • PH of Water, Solution, runoff (if Applicable)
  • PPM/TDS or EC of nutrient solution if applicable
  • Indoor or Outdoor
  • Light system
  • Temps; Day, Night
  • Humidity; Day, Night
  • Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size
  • AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier,
  • Co2; Yes, No

I have learned with other plants not just cannabis when you water it do it till you start getting a little bit of run off and let be then check the soil nest day or two by sticking your finger down in the soil till about your middle knuckle if it is dry and Ben water it again if it is still moist leave it alone that’s how I have always watered other plants and my 1st indoor grow and my now into my second one and I have only over watered it once cause the watering can I used was a cheap on and the handle broke off and water poured all over one of my girls lol

1 Like

8 posts were split to a new topic: Help wanted please

@bobmcveezy Should start your own topic. Light is too far away. The seedlings that popped are stretching way too much. Looks a bit dry. Have to Keep them moist.

Yeah, that’s not a lot of water for plants that big. You should be able to water to run off now.

Was talking about @bruinsfan33 plant at the top.