Dropping leaves, rapidly

ok, was just checking in on the ladies and watched my her just drop…watered her 3 days ago, soil is still damp but not soaked, pushing around the outside of the fabric pot you can feel the crunch of dry soil. less water or what other possibly options are there?
thanks in advanced

• What strain, Seed bank, or bag seed – Crop king seeds
  • Method: Soil w/salt, Organic soil, Hydroponics, Aquaponics, KNF – soil FFOF
  • Vessels: Pots, Grow beds, Buckets, Troths – 3 gallon fabric
  • PH of Water, Solution, runoff (if Applicable) ph. – 5.5 water distilled, no nuts. N/A
  • PPM/TDS or EC of nutrient solution if applicable – N/A
  • Indoor or Outdoor-- indoor
  • Light system–600 hps
  • Temps; Day, Night Temp with that fan on/off goes to 24 to 30 degrees Celsius/ night 21
  • Humidity; Day, Night 20-65% depending on if fan is on/ would love some tips on this, having a hell of a time keep the RH proper.
  • Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size 4" exhaust fan
  • AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier, no AC or de-humidifier
  • Co2; Yes, No --No

1 Like

Is this within an hour of lights on or off? They anticipate the lights going out and start to fold up or droop. Not to be confused with wilting.

Your plants look fine. At that size you have root penetration to the base of the pot. You can likely water more than you have now. I’d give em a cup or so of straight distilled (you don’t need to PH distilled) and watch them until they dry out enough again. You will very soon (within 2 weeks) be watering to runoff and doing that every 3 or 4 days.

1 Like

I try to stay under 27.6c. 30c is pretty warm. I don’t really see heat stress in you pictures though.
Next thought for droopy leaves is over or under watering.
Your plants look pretty good to me also so if you have any issue, it is a small one.

Lights off is 5 hours away. Ok, havent water here in 4 days, It just happened so fast, right in front of me. Been giving her 1.5 - 2L of water for the past few weeks.

Time for a drink sounds like.

1 Like

Perfect. Just gave her 1L to to be safe can always add more right.

Your problem with little waterings , is that your soil is going to become hydrophobic and wont hold on to moisture…
You need to water your plant in real good with 3 gallons of water at least…
Then let her dry out for 4 days and now things should be in check…
Basically , your not watering enough… so after you do what I said , start watering with a gallon of water from here on out… just make sure that shes almost dry before watering again… :wink:

:v::sunglasses:

3 Likes

Seriously 3 gallons? Jez, off to the store for more distilled water than

Sorry… but yes… I was in soil for 7 years before going hydro… still love soil… but believe it or not , its harder than hydro… :grin:
But there’s just something about a soil grow… :thinking:
Oh ya , bug’s… yep… soil outside… :wink:

2 Likes

Danmit ilgm… I want at least a day to change my post… or something I’ve said… I was right in the middle of a post that took forever to re-right in a matter of seconds… not cool…
Please can we change this…
I’m begging…
:roll_eyes::angry::rage::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::exploding_head::zipper_mouth_face:
@latewood
@Hogmaster
@dbrn32
@garrigan62
@mods… please…
I dont have alot of time to be here on the forum… I have a life and family , but I love to help and share with this community of fellow cultivators… but … I am a stoner and i don’t have alot of time to always get what I’m trying to explain right the first time…
Alright , I’m done whining… sorry guy’s…
Lots of good info lost because I don’t have the time to repeat myself… :face_with_raised_eyebrow::slightly_frowning_face::upside_down_face::disappointed_relieved::cry::sob::triumph::angry::rage::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::exploding_head:

6 Likes

Stuff like that is way beyond anything I can do, sorry.

2 Likes