Dropping an worried

This is my first girl scout cookies extreme auto flower, till now I was very happy an excited now I’m worried I need help please an thank you in advance, plants are at the end of week 6 .18-6 lighting schedule watering 1liter an half , every other day, I’m using 2-1000 watt led vivosun lights in a 4×4 tent 3gal fabric pots in coco choir an perlite, I’m using advance sensi nutrients for coco grows , an also cal mag , pH up an down, bud candy an big bud as directed, using spring water , I have no complaints thus far with ilgm they have a great team of professional people that are very helpful an nice , always going the extra to help , I am patently waiting for any advice or information on what to do to help this , I know I done something wrong, I let the plants set in the run off unaware that I was supposed to empty that ,but it was evaporated by 5 hrs or so, is this the problem why my plants are not reaching up this morning instead they are looking down , what is going on with them ,thank you for looking an please do communicate, so I learn what is the right move here , much appreciated thanks

This is my first girl scout cookies extreme auto flower, till now I was very happy an excited now I’m worried I need help please an thank you in advance, plants are at the end of week 6 .18-6 lighting schedule watering 1liter an half , every other day, I’m using 2-1000 watt led vivosun lights in a 4×4 tent 3gal fabric pots in coco choir an perlite, I’m using advance sensi nutrients for coco grows , an also cal mag , pH up an down, bud candy an big bud as directed, using spring water , I have no complaints thus far with ilgm they have a great team of professional people that are very helpful an nice , always going the extra to help , I am patently waiting for any advice or information on what to do to help this , I know I done something wrong, I let the plants set in the run off unaware that I was supposed to empty that ,but it was evaporated by 5 hrs or so, is this the problem why my plants are not reaching up this morning instead they are looking down , what is going on with them ,thank you for looking an please do communicate, so I learn what is the right move here , much appreciated thanks picture below,

2 Likes

your girls look ok to me right now…autos can be sensitive but they will bounce back normally in my experience

4 Likes

Good morning :smiley:. I’m not up on coco grows. The only thing that I am concerned about is you having enough light for flower. I believe your lights are actually 100w each. Happy Growing :blush::v:

4 Likes

What may have happened is when they sat in the water, they may have become over saturated. As they dry out, they should perk back up again.

1 Like

Good growing to you.

Purchase plant risers for your saucers.

Welcome to the community , Give them a couple of days to dry out leaf should perk backup. You can also verify by lifting the pot Before & After watering. Keep up the good work plants look nice. Happy growing :v: