This is my 2nd grow (1st failed), Im using Jack Herer Autos from ILGM.
This is about Day 13 from planting the seeds after a 24 hr soak. Just 2 days ago they both looked healthy and weren’t droopy. I’ve maybe watered them (with spray bottle) only 3 times over the last week. My first grow, the plants died from stem rot so I made sure not to over water. I’m using tap water, im not sure if that’s a problem at this stage?
Would appreciate some advice as this is my second attempt and neither have gone well thus far! thank you!
- Strain: Jack Herer (ILGM)
- Method: APotForPot, Jiffy Pellet for seedlings currently, then 5gal pot
- PH: Haven’t started this yet, was told not super important at this stage. Have been using tap water.
- Nutrients: None
- Indoor: Tent (2x4x5)
- Lights: ViparSpectra 450W LED (will be getting second light soon), ~30in from seedlings; 24hr light schedule
- Temps: range: 71-81; currently: 77
- Humidity: range: 49%-59%; currently: 57%
- Ventilation system: Yes (basic inline setup)
- AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier: humidifier
- Co2: No