Droopy seedling— too much water? Or something more sinister? Help!

You don’t want to do anymore training as they are flowering now unless absolutely necessary. Trim a little at a time to open her up, improve air flow, allow more light penetration.

Continued success.

Thanks, you guys!

@pogo I think I am really going to have to look at this once it warms up some. Of course, the benefit will be that it will work better for all seasons once I get my ventilation to be sensible instead of haphazard!

@PP3121 Gotcha–thanks! Is it safe to not really do bending but more like guiding a particular stem down somewhat to allow more light in?

Looking much better today! Yesterday they were really droopy.

Northern Lights looks like it has a love/hate relationship with the light intensity, unless it was nutritional

Blue Dream still has some droop on the leaf tips up top, which I thought was light stress, but I do worry whether it’s nitrogen toxicity. I don’t know how I could have gotten that unless the pH is messed up.

Watering wrong. Probably to little

I think nitrogen toxicity is very dark green leaves. Light leaves is usually a deficiency

1 Like

That top cola on the northern ous really going to dominate. You might want to consider sacrificing it for a better overall plant grow with more bud growing. As I believe I mentioned, I did have to bend all my plants on the first grow. I’m sure that impacted the plant. They were abt 3 weeks into flowering when I began bending. I did it slowly and a little each day or two days. You might be able to guide it down and to the sure a little. Is the stem very stiff?

Stay vigilant. You’re coming along.

Continued success.