Droopy leaves or shocked plant help please

Hello everyone can someone explain why my plant look like this and won’t grow. They are not over watered nether underwatered they been like this for 10 days now and I I can’t figure out where is the problem. I’m using soil 70/30 with perlite and and providing co2, hps 600 watt hps lights temrature 29 Celsius lights on 20 Celsius lights of … I really need help with this guys

Looks over watered to me. The leaves are plump, and limp.
Can you post a support ticket so we help better?
When was the last time you watered/fed?
The time between?
How long ago did you transplant?

COPY/PASTE: This “Support Ticket” into your forum post.
Answer these simple questions the best you can.
If you do not know, or do not use something; Just say so = NA

Strain; Type, Bag seed, or NA

Soil in pots, Hydroponic, or Coco?
System type?

PH of runoff or solution in reservoir?

What is strength of nutrient mix? EC, or TDS

Indoor or Outdoor
Light system, size?

Temps; Day, Night

Humidity; Day, Night

Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size

AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier,

Co2; Yes, No

Add anything else you feel would help us give you a most informed answer. Feel free to elaborate, but short, to the point questions and facts will help us help you.

3 Likes

Strain; Na

Soil in pots
System type? I’m using soil mixed with perlite

PH of runoff or solution in reservoir? Haven’t measure the run of

What is strength of nutrient mix?800 ppm

Indoor or Outdoor= Indoor
Light system, size? = hps lights 600 watt

Temps; Day 29 Celsius Night 20 Celsius

Humidity; Day 10% Night 35%

Ventilation system; Yes

AC, Humidifier= no De-humidifier,= no

Co2; Yes,
[/quote]

You missed a couple details.

1 Like

I was also going to say over watered as well.

2 Likes

I stopped feeding them past 3 days days just been wAterin don’t want to feed them before I fix this as it has been going on for 10 days like this and they don’t grow I’m afraid they are in shock after I toped them for second time ? Btw they are in week 6 now

I thought the same I let them dry properly and started marking sure they are properly dry before I water them and still no difrence

How long did you let it dry between watering?
How long ago was the transplant?

1 Like

I say next time you go to water skip a couple.

I went straight from clones into a big pot 5 gallons pot, they been in the big pot since now week 6 of veg .i always water them every day like 1 hour after lights are on . Atm if I give them 1 litre seems to be enough

BOOM…

6 Likes

Yes and i never had a problem with that before

How ? If they are dry then I have to water otherwise they just wilt and get worse

First off welcome to the forum we’ve not spoke before. Your definitely growing some great plants that youve got them this far and by the numbers a big adventure. All the guys have chimed in on the same issue. Like I said before just give it a try with a couple. There’s other possibilities but every one is the same exact which is pretty strong evidence. If it were nemotodes or disease it would effect them all differently…

3 Likes

I agree with everyone else, Just because the surface is dry doesn’t mean the entire thing is dry, try picking them up, are they relatively heavy? If so they dont need to be watered, stick your finger down in there and feel, is it moist? You dont want wet, just damp. Good luck with everything I hope you get it figured out.

2 Likes

So you suggest me not to water or feed them at all tonight then and see where it takes me ?

They are not heavy that the thing, but I’ll listen to you guys wil not water them today and see how it turns out next day

At that size, you don’t need to water daily. If you go to my Toilet Bowl Thread, you will see plants that do require watering every single day. But she is over 75” tall and around 8 feet wide. She drinks a lot. Your plants don’t just yet. :+1:

1 Like

Again. Overwatered.

2 Likes

Yeah classic overwatering,

Overwatering occurs when you water too often, which you are doing. Rather than giving a liter every day, I’d be giving them more like 2 liters every 3 days (or when dry enough to water again) for plants that size in the size pot.

Flood/drought is the way, not a little bit every day.

3 Likes