Hey guys, I’m nearing the end of my first hydroponics grow. I have 2 w.w. autos from ILGM. I am in the 3rd week of flowering and I’ve noticed that my big plants leaves have suddenly drooped and I am at a loss to why?! Things seemed to be smooth sailing over the past few weeks. Any advice?
also note that I newbably overwatered my plants until half way (or a little less) through veg, so im pretty sure that affected my growth and stuff already.
Here are the deets of my set up:
-1.5 gallon hydroponics grow cabinet (from dealzer) with LED lights and exhaust fan
- air pump with 2 air stones
- RX green solutions (which are low ph nutrients - 4.8-5.8recommended)
Currently 26 BLOOM A&B with added 8cc of BULK per recommended feeding chart
- changing the reservoir once weekly last changed on Saturday 4/1
- small fan to help with stem strengthening and circulation
- light schedule 12-12
- water temp 68-71*F
- box temp 79-81*F
- humidity 39-45%
- TDS 1700
- EC 3400’s
- pH 5.0-5.8 (remember, I’m using low ph products - please take time to research RX green solutions before telling me that I am keeping my ph too low. Thanks!)
- water level ~1in below net pots
I am kind of concerned about root rot, my girl started leaning a day or so ago so we help her stand up but still had healthy looking leaves, especially the top ones. Eek I would be so sad to lose one this far into it!